UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OOC Schedule 11-12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I am as far removed from being twitter savy as can be, but are we talking Pitt?

yep. I know it was rumored at the end of last season but no one has said anything official, and as this is the first public admission of it, I thought I'd post the twitter link.

I've heard two money games...

Suero's dropping 40 on 'Cuse.

Start the hype.

Gotta beat Brown first and who knows maybe Manhattan can knock off Cuse! Albany v Manahattan to go to the semis at The Garden. I'm sure the NIT would love that lol.

I've heard two money games...

Suero's dropping 40 on 'Cuse.

Start the hype.

Gotta beat Brown first and who knows maybe Manhattan can knock off Cuse! Albany v Manahattan to go to the semis at The Garden. I'm sure the NIT would love that lol.

Lets hope not. I want the LONGshot of getting the AE's victory total vs the cuse to 2 while keeping the lowly maacs total at ZERO in the Boehiem era.

But agree gotta to win first against brown , before worrying about game 2.

Former Vermont assistant Jesse Agel at Brown now. Should be a fun way to start. Much better draw that getting Syracuse first, similar to the last NIT trip when we started against Oakland and played Florida in the next round.

Would like to see some of the Canada games but I'm not sure if I'll make it. Kinda wish there were games Saturday and Sunday but we'll see how things pan out.

Archived