UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Looks like Albany's O-Line and D-line are going to be their strengths. Both units I am told is big and physical with a mean streak. Believe it or not, the O-line will be bigger this year then in years past, they are going to average like 305lbs a guy. On D, this Coleman kid #94 is a beast size wise...I saw him last year at Wagner and he crushed them. He is Massive! This Kelsey Jenks was supposed to go to Syracuse...he should dominate this year at LB. Kurt Cambell should wreck people if he can stay healthy. They are looking for big things from all of them. The D is going to be outstanding!

On O we still need a proven QB and the staff apparently are very quietly excited about their stable of RB's. They again are going to have a big FB(no matter who plays, one is 240 and one is 235) and now have a couple of speedy slashers at TB. Gary Jones for a TB was a bruiser, these new players are quick and are both faster then Jones. Obviously I would love to have Gary back for another year but we must move on! They also have a couple of studs at RB in the wings that are going to push for playing time. I am told they are loaded at RB and FB! WE NEED A QB!!!!!

We need to beat one of these scholarship schools this year. If we beat one of them it will give our squad the confidence to win the NEC.

We need to beat one of these scholarship schools this year. If we beat one of them it will give our squad the confidence to win the NEC.

The staff still thinks they should have beaten Brown last year. Hofstra and Fordham seem to be either rebuilding or in disarray, only Lehigh might get really ugly. If all of last year's redshirts have as much speed as some think, and we find some kickers, we could have a shot at a couple.