UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

SEASON TICKET RENEWALS

I received in the mail today a "2011 Fan Guide & Ticket Information" Brochure.

It did not offer any deal for season ticket renewal customers; ie gurantee of old seats, old price or reduced price for renewals by a certain date, two for one deals???

What it did have that was interesting was a statement "To find out how you can help build the Multi-Sport Stadium visit www.UAlbanySports.com". But of course there is nothing specific on the site mentioning a stadium or a fund raiser.

Anyone know anything about renewal deals and Is the stadium coming out of the closet??????????????

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no marketing expert by any means, but I'm sure the time to get someone interested is the first glance. How people do you think got that letter, went to the website and saw nothing other than a 10 year old Project 2010 PDF? What percentage of those people will go back to look again? 50% maybe? How many of them were potential new donors?

I'm no marketing expert by any means, but I'm sure the time to get someone interested is the first glance. How people do you think got that letter, went to the website and saw nothing other than a 10 year old Project 2010 PDF? What percentage of those people will go back to look again? 50% maybe? How many of them were potential new donors?

Unless they expect to have something on there like ASAP, maybe should have had something before the renewals went out.

First real sign of something tangible in terms of marketing...weak but it's a start. This to me looks like perhaps stage one with the tower as there doesn't appear to be anything in the endzone.

IMAG0363.jpg

That is a drawing we've never seen before, that's for sure. Its different graphics, although a similar design, than the video that was leaked last year.......yes it was almost a year ago that we saw that video.

Communicating that people should go to the website and not having anything there is a major issue. If I directed employees to our company website and I failed to post the specified information, it would be a Tier 1 issue. The developers would be working on it immediately and we throw up an announcement that it was in progress... not that it would happen at all. This is very disappointing.

Got mine today,

2 things I noticed

1 ) LCC game not on the form this year. Hopefully that means they didn't renew at terrible terms again.

2) Womens are now separate and $50 so if you keep the women it is a $50 increase from last year or 29% for both.

2) Womens are now separate and $50 so if you keep the women it is a $50 increase from last year or 29% for both.

But above the diagram of SEFCU seating it says "Your basketball season ticket includes all Men's and Women's Basketball home games played at the SEFCU Arena" and doesn't mention women's separate sales. Are they just for someone who doesn't want men's tickets?

But above the diagram of SEFCU seating it says "Your basketball season ticket includes all Men's and Women's Basketball home games played at the SEFCU Arena" and doesn't mention women's separate sales. Are they just for someone who doesn't want men's tickets?

Oh another inconsistency with the brochure. Always something every year.

I was looking at the back

11-12 season ticket prices

football-reserved 35

MENS basketball courtside 300

MENS basketball chairback 175

MENS basketball reserved 125

MENS basketball - reserved child 35

Lacrosse 35

WOMENS basketball chairback 50

WOMENS basketball reserved 35

WOMENS basketball reserved child 15

Archived