UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Suero Leaving UA

Maybe not all doom and gloom then next season.  We lost a big chunk of scoring with Suero and Aronholt leaving yet the next season we beat Washington, won the AE title over UVM, and gave Duke a solid game in NCAAs.  I looked at the stats that year.  Don't know how we did all that.  Black was solid,  and Jacob Iati was long range but Sam only started 19 games and avg 9 pts, Hooley started 11 and avg 8.  Puk, Metcalf, Devlin, Johnson, and Guerier played supporting roles avg only 10-15 min a game and none of them were scoring machines.  That team had heart and effort.  Oh yeah,  the thing we were missing this season. 

Edited by nysteve661
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Patch said:

Sometimes there is addition by subtraction !!!!!!

Who knows!!!!

Ability is extremely important but team chemistry is often underestimated!!!!!!

Very true. David and Joe’s body language late in the season explains it all. Had one foot out the door.

• Like 1

No doubt we are going to struggle sometimes next year and Click will post gifs of burning dumpster fires. Last year there were times, even in games we won, that the team looked like it wasn't having much fun. Hopefully we see something different next year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Dane Pound said:

No doubt we are going to struggle sometimes next year and Click will post gifs of burning dumpster fires. Last year there were times, even in games we won, that the team looked like it wasn't having much fun. Hopefully we see something different next year.

I am what I am... There will most likely be times next year where I'll be pouring gasoline on my self and jumping into the gif. I apologize in advance although I'll do my best trying to remember that this will he a crazy young team. I just want effort, heart, love for the game to come through and them making strides with experience. Will try to keep the reality of what this roster is in perspective. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I am what I am... There will most likely be times next year where I'll be pouring gasoline on my self and jumping into the gif. I apologize in advance although I'll do my best trying to remember that this will he a crazy young team. I just want effort, heart, love for the game to come through and them making strides with experience. Will try to keep the reality of what this roster is in perspective. Lol

Don't be so hard on yourself, you've come a long way. haha!