UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Women Ranked!

Final score : 78 - alot less!! I want a #25 jersey, hope Ms. Richards is as aggressive in the classroom as she is on the court!! If Coach "Abe" stays with UAlbany until Shereesha Richards graduates, I can't believe what type of player she will become!! What's even better is that I hope Ms. Richards pushes and motivates her teammates to a playing level they thought they could never attain!! IMO, Coach "Abe" has got to keep challenging, testing, and intriguing a player like Shereesha Richards to become her best.

Check out the box score to see many of the players scoring, after the starters sat in the second half, the UAlbany players on the floor were as aggressive and as a cohesive group that had been on the playing floor all day. Check out the assists, I believe Rosario had 10! Saral Royals had a solid game... and I could go on.

Coach "Abe" motivating her players to be their best .

Nice win over Hartford today in OT. Great way to start this four game stretch against the top half of the conference - BU, SBU and Vermont. A chance to open up a tremendous lead in the conference, not counting BU who won't be in the conference tourney.

Women hand Boston U their first league loss, 57-50. Led 33-17 at the half, 40-19 at the 1st media TO in the second, cut to 47-44 with 4 min left.

BU has been playing really well this year. Had an RPI of 52. I'm wondering if this is our biggest regular season win?

This team is now #1 in the conference in offense, defense, rebounds, steals and assists. That is amazing.

Women hand Boston U their first league loss, 57-50. Led 33-17 at the half, 40-19 at the 1st media TO in the second, cut to 47-44 with 4 min left.

BU has been playing really well this year. Had an RPI of 52. I'm wondering if this is our biggest regular season win?

This team is now #1 in the conference in offense, defense, rebounds, steals and assists. That is amazing.

We beat #51 Sacred Heart last year.

But if RealtimeRPI is to be believed, we were #26 in 2004-05 (at 14-14!) and beat #5 Hartford once, #28 Northeastern, Bing 44, UMBC 68 etc. Funny, I don't remember America East being the #3 conference that year