UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Where's the recruiting talk?

UAlbany begins a new era Main story in T-U sports today

Says that Downer may redshirt

The online story also includes several photos of Ford Field from different viewpoints than the webcam

Don't want to be a "Debbie Downer" on what appears to be an amazing class; but the article reiterates home opener 9/14. Maybe because I have waited so long and I am so anxious to get into the new stadium, but I am still very bummed that we can not get someone/anyone there for an 8/31 or thereabout OPENER!

You're always the debbie downer. We're used to it.

And yes - it stinks, but it is what it is. lets pack the house on the 14th and enjoy the amazing progress.

Thanks, you cheered me up; even though I've been called on this blog a Polyanna much more so than a downer. Just that when you get my age (graduated 1971--you figure it out) even a two week delay can be a downer.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is NOTHING to be down on. Sheeeeet....if we have a bad W-L year there is nothing to be down on; we have FINALLY opened the door to potential.

Seriously, we just had a news conference to announce our National Class. Who would have EVER thought that. Heck, SBU didn't even do that in the Big South.

We are in the FCS big time now...and this includes TV games, exposure, and events that Fordie even said, "I hope happen every year"...even bigger (his words).

Yep. A year or so ago, I had to figure out how to get excited about the upcoming NEC schedule. I couldn't figure out how.

But I did know we could win a championship which helped get me through.

Don't be surprised if we have a very successful first year in the CAA. Every game in the CAA is an awesome game.

We haven't just opened the door to potential, we've opened up the floodgate. It's coming people.

What would the phase II plan be, if there were a phase II plan?

Edited by uofalbany

• 2 weeks later...