UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

A 1-5-4 formation is backwards. It's actually written 4-5-1. 4 defenders, 5 midfielders and 1 strikers. You always start from the defense when determining the formation.

Good point! Basketball zones get me flipped around with soccer because we start with the foremost players (guards) in basketball zones (i.e., 2-3, 1-3-1, 3-2).

Men's Soccer: UMASS Lowell v. UAlbany @ the BOFO Wednesday night, 7PM.

From our website:

ALBANY, N.Y.- University at Albany men’s soccer (2-7-3, 0-1-1 AE) meets UMass Lowell in its America East home opener at Bob Ford Field on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. UAlbany is looking to keep its two-game unbeaten streak alive.

The Great Danes are coming off a 0-0 tie at No. 8 UMBC on Saturday, picking up one point in league play en route to shutting out the Retrievers. UAlbany is one of only two teams to hand UMBC a shutout this season.Trevor Gorman’s squad fell in overtime at Stony Brook on Oct. 4 to open America East play.

Junior captain Dominic McGarr has started 49 consecutive games in his career. The defender ranks 10th in the Division I era in career starts. He has also played 4,355 career minutes to rank fourth in Division I program history in career minutes played.

Ten different Great Danes have tallied at least one point this season, with McGarr, Bernardo Mattos andJonathan Interiano notching their first career points.

SCOUTING UMASS LOWELL

UMass Lowell and UAlbany are meeting for the first time in Division I program history.

The River Hawks (2-11-0, 0-2-0 AE) picked up their two wins this season against Canisius 3-1 and Sacred Heart 2-0. UMass Lowell has been shutout in each of its last three losses, including a 1-0 defeat against New Hampshire and a 3-0 loss at Binghamton.

Homero Morais leads the River Hawks with 12 points, including four goals and four assists. He ranks fourth in the league in total points and tied for fifth in goals.