UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

(enter: degenerate gambling side.)

Do you have any other sides?

Tonight I'm looking forward to:

NOT walking through the old gym to get to University Field.

NOT having a lamp post in front of the scoreboard.

Being able to see the whole field

Watching a marching band at halftime

Replays!

Zing! For the record, I think we both know that I have many different personalities...

I am looking forward to seeing how much more revenue we bring in with concession sales and apparel. This is a big step forward, and I want it to be the talk (and garb) of the town....I have noticed a lot of chatter this week, but I was responsible for a lot of it.

Other than that, there are too many other things to think of to put a smile on my face, so I plan to just enjoy the game.

And in case anybody was wondering, I walked down near the retaining pond last night, and the kildeer population is healthy...and there was a grouping of about a dozen mallards.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAMMMEEE DAY!!!!!!!!

#13 in the country field hockey? Yup, big game at 1PM!!!!!!!

BTW, one of the only complaints I have for today (hopefully) is asking if they really had to host an LCC field hockey game right at football game time...or was it done purposely as a rub? (That I could appreciate.)

You got to think that was done as a rub. Nice I see their game is at 3:30. Ends around 5 ? By then their 2 fans should see what a real Albany campus looks like on game day :)

Edited by bob87

(enter: degenerate gambling side.)

Do you have any other sides?

Tonight I'm looking forward to:

NOT walking through the old gym to get to University Field.

NOT having a lamp post in front of the scoreboard.

Being able to see the whole field

Watching a marching band at halftime

Replays!

I'll look forward to not sitting in row 1...with a two Lane road, cheer squad, chain link fence, the entire football team... Between me and the field.... Man that was terrible!!

I'm not even mad... Expected a lot of loses this year... We played very timid... Special teams was terrible with the missed fgs and extra points... And fumble... Oh well... Just keep swimming...

Our stadium is beautiful... Still a great night.

This isn't the nec, can't overcome three turnovers even against a bad caa team... Our future is redshirted on the bench...

Edited by Clickclack

I'm not even mad... Expected a lot of loses this year... We played very timid... Special teams was terrible with the missed fgs and extra points... And fumble... Oh well... Just keep swimming...

Our stadium is beautiful... Still a great night.

This isn't the nec, can't overcome three turnovers even against a bad caa team... Our future is redshirted on the bench...

Our redshirted bench players towered over our suited-up players. Anyone else notice how much bigger the guys in the purple jump suits were? Maybe it was just my viewing angle.

Edited by UA_MA_2000

Frustrating loss. Namely because I know Fiacchi is a better player than he showed tonight. In general, I thought we looked timid on a big stage. I wouldn't have minded the loss if the game had been a high quality but it wasn't. I'd hoped we give everyone who came a better show.

That said, it's a pretty amazing place to watch a game. Atmosphere was fun and hey, a beer garden! Some kinks to work out but overall a win for the capital district and UAlbany tonight in a big way. There are going to be a lot of fun times on Western Ave. in the future.