UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Is there a real game on November 8?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol... From the LCC board... Comedy! The arrogance of literally one of the worst programs in all of d1 over the last three years. Yeah, I'm sure they will just flip a switch...

Not sure what will happen Friday night Vs Albany—but I do know this Alb better win this game,( it is their super bowl) this year is probably Albany’s last real chance to win for several years to come.

Edited by Clickclack

Not sure what will happen Friday night Vs Albany—but I do know this Alb better win this game,( it is their super bowl) this year is probably Albany's last real chance to win for several years to come.

This is a quote from their board and not you, yes? That's classic Tony right there.

No doubt their fan base will upbeat on Friday night as they're ready for a fresh start. Hopefully we can dampen that enthusiasm for them.

Most years we play them I know a little about their team but this year other Poole and Hymes and the bit I've seen of Ogunyemi from high school their roster is an unknown to me. Not sure how we'd scout a team like that. I guess you just worry about what we're going to do.

It'll be interesting to see who starts on Friday night. I know I had listed the five guys I thought played the best in the P+G scrimmage but that was two "secret" scrimmages ago and a lot may have changed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see CB go with the most experienced guys in what will probably be a charged atmosphere at the TUC:

-Evans

-Hooley

-GJ

-Rowley

-Puk

That would give us some shooting, slashers and a bunch of guys who can handle. I'll be curious to see if Pastos tries to press and run as much as it sounds like he wants to. With DJ, Odunsi and the rest of this group that would be a highly entertaining basketball game. I suspect it will settle in a more half court game if form holds.

Where are Albany's allotment of tickets in the arena this year?

I'm curious too. Mine are at will call and the online ticket system (which I really like) doesn't say since it's not at our place. If I don't get down to pick them up before the game I might bring my binoculars just in case we're in the rafters again.

DP, yeah that's Tony, I'm on my phone and hard to format it as a quote... Should have used quotes.

The arrogance is fascinating to watch. Beating up on a division 3 opponent whom you led by only 10 at halftime and a team that went 14-14 last year has instilled a lot of confidence in them; one poster proclaiming that it will be a big win on Friday and the at their guards will cause havoc.

Very entertaining stuff... I'm not nearly as militant about the posts over there then I was in my younger days...It's all good... Clean fun.

Edited by Clickclack

Where are Albany's allotment of tickets in the arena this year?

I'm curious too. Mine are at will call and the online ticket system (which I really like) doesn't say since it's not at our place. If I don't get down to pick them up before the game I might bring my binoculars just in case we're in the rafters again.

It sounded like when I talked to Brian, that the tickets were in the same bad location they always are

Half court game would benefit ua...

I assume that our players and/or coaches were at the Siena scrimmage last night watching out first opponent. Siena will be athletic and up-tempo, which usually gives us problems. If I'm Siena I press our inexperienced backcourt from the opening tip. If I'm UA, I run ball screens and help our backcourt like it was the AE Tournament. I think Siena's ball pressure will cause problems for us this Friday. We need to plan for the ball pressure this week.

DP, yeah that's Tony, I'm on my phone and hard to format it as a quote... Should have used quotes.

The arrogance is fascinating to watch. Beating up on a division 3 opponent whom you led by only 10 at halftime and a team that went 14-14 last year has instilled a lot of confidence in them; one poster proclaiming that it will be a big win on Friday and the at their guards will cause havoc.

Very entertaining stuff... I'm not nearly as militant about the posts over there then I was in my younger days...It's all good... Clean fun.

Their guards will cause havoc. Guarantee it.