UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Is there a real game on November 8?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony at this point in time $iena is behind UA in Men's & Women's Basketball as well as overall athletics.

The one thing you have is an aging, large capital region fan base.

It's tough when that's all you can currently hang your hat on. Our attendance fits right in there with all AE, NEC and MAAC teams (except $iena). "It is what it is" but pretty soon you and the $iena fanatics should stop counting fans and start counting "W"s.

Overall athletics no question UA all the way —men’s and women’s basketball not even close. UA had a better team the last few years but Siena has a far superior program( I know that hurts you UA fans but its the truth dont be bitter ;) From tradition ,Facilities ( Siena practice and locker facilities are far superior to UA’s right now and they are about to get better with 20 million practice facility) Media attention , budget , Fan support it’s not even close— from a few of the clowns on this board ( Bob) I would expect that.. but I know you know better than that Patch-Hope and pray for a win tonight- UA is the favorite..Siena is playing a bunch of freshmen..according to clack nobody on Siena would start for UA-- So UA in a route eh? If not will it be the coaching, the talent ? get your excuses ready now

Edited by SienaTony

It is their avg is a little over 6000 without the UA game. However I have got to give the MAAC credit for scheduling. All the Siena home games last season except for one was during the weekends. I would think the AE should look at that. Bet that would increase attendance.

Didn't look at their attendence yet.

last year 2 of there games were non weekends. 1 monday and 1 wednesday.

This year they have 3 mondays , 1 Tuesday and 2 Thursdays so hopefully that helps to continue to lower their attendence.

Tony at this point in time $iena is behind UA in Men's & Women's Basketball as well as overall athletics.

It's tough when that's all you can currently hang your hat on. Our attendance fits right in there with all AE, NEC and MAAC teams (except $iena). "It is what it is" but pretty soon you and the $iena fanatics should stop counting fans and start counting "W"s.

Overall athletics no question UA all the way —men’s and women’s basketball not even close. UA had a better team the last few years but Siena has a far superior program( I know that hurts you UA fans but its the truth dont be bitter ;) From tradition ,Facilities ( Siena practice and locker facilities are far superior to UA’s right now and they are about to get better with 20 million practice facility) Media attention , budget , Fan support it’s not even close— from a few of the clowns on this board ( Bob) I would expect that.. but I know you know better than that Patch-Hope and pray for a win tonight- UA is the favorite..Siena is playing a bunch of freshmen..according to clack nobody on Siena would start for UA-- So UA in a route eh? If not will it be coaching talent ? get your excuses ready now

If you are going to quote me, quote me properly...I said Poole would start. Your crap is on rinse and repeat year in and year out...remember the run-up to one of the recent games where you regurgitated your usual Siena will run us off the floor crap? I then compiled all of your nonsense in one post...it was hilarious! You literally couldn't have been more wrong...first it was the Africans would steam roll us...how did that work out for you? Then, no way could we keep up with Brookins...again LOL.

Your stuff is tired...according to your own coach Siena is a low-mid-major...times for you to come to grips with that...

Edited by Clickclack

Overall athletics no question UA all the way —men’s and women’s basketball not even close. UA had a better team the last few years but Siena has a far superior program( I know that hurts you UA fans but its the truth dont be bitter ;) - SienaTony

To bad you can't read $T!!!!

Tony at this point in time $iena is behind UA in Men's & Women's Basketball as well as overall athletics.... - Patch

Tony what I stated is FACT - right now!!!!!

You may not want to admit it - but right now my statement is - TRUTH!!!!

Overall athletics no question UA all the way —men’s and women’s basketball not even close. UA had a better team the last few years but Siena has a far superior program( I know that hurts you UA fans but its the truth dont be bitter ;) From tradition ,Facilities ( Siena practice and locker facilities are far superior to UA’s right now and they are about to get better with 20 million practice facility) Media attention , budget , Fan support it’s not even close— from a few of the clowns on this board ( Bob) I would expect that.. but I know you know better than that Patch-Hope and pray for a win tonight- UA is the favorite..Siena is playing a bunch of freshmen..according to clack nobody on Siena would start for UA-- So UA in a route eh? If not will it be the coaching, the talent ? get your excuses ready now

Tony great comedy.

BTW, I know all about the tradition LCC has of reloading 1 great class after another :)

One of their dopey fans even posted a gun reloading to make that point before this current streak of LCC losing seasons started. :D

Edited by bob87

Listening to this game 1500 miles from the Capital District and all I can say is boom! Sure, game was closer then the score but in the end, we are the class of the Capital District. We once again came into Siena's and the Times Union's house and put the sleeper hold on both of their teams. Sorry Siena, you'll have to wait to next year to regain the spotlight! In the end, it's all about the Danes!

I just read that Tony called my friend Bob a clown. Bob is far from being a clown….he is a true Danes fan and I have seen him in multiple locations outside of the Capital District supporting Danes baseball.

Hey Bob, enjoy the night….as your Danes once again proved that they are the class of the Capital District. Sure, as Tony says we might not have the most luxurious locker rooms but what we do have is student athletes that are proud of their school that come ready to play….hey Tony, how many conference titles does your team with the fancy locker rooms have?