UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dane Pound

Recruiting - 2016

The Mack kid is a big time player at this level, that would be a some coup.

A coup? Don't you know who we are? We're the best team around :D

The Mack kid is a big time player at this level, that would be a some coup.

A coup? Don't you know who we are? We're the best team around :D

He's not going to Siena, I know that for sure, lol...

Very nice young man, great student,very good baller and local. Exactly what UA needs. Should bring more fans to the SEFCU. Welcome Joe and good job Coach Brown. Now, get a few more locals.

I saw some Guilderland players at the game tonight but didn't see Platek. I think I saw Andrew Sischo. Not sure if anyone is recruiting him but he is a big lad. A

I saw some Guilderland players at the game tonight but didn't see Platek. I think I saw Andrew Sischo. Not sure if anyone is recruiting him but he is a big lad. A

Was he in jeans and a red Guilderland jacket? With his father? Noticed that kid too...very big. But honestly, didn't look that athletic/basketball player like to me. I thought he was actually a Guilderland linemen or something.

Does anyone know who is paying their way and who is on scholarship right now? We have a 15 man roster, which means 3 are paying their way.

13 scholarship limit. Reece Williams is a walk-on. And there was a lot of talk when Stire committed that he was paying his own way this year.