UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we ever publish our depth chart?

Yes. its in the game notes. See link above

That's a really bad depth chart, there's so much incomplete information. I know our website is Bush league, but c'mon Albany, have some pride.

Last year I created this depth chart on NDSU before the start of the season to help K-State fans get a better idea of the opening competition:

i6kJjS1oXdOW6.png

Why can't we have something up like that?

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/504768204192096256/photo/1

No matter how many fans we have in the stands, it's still going to be better than that abortion of a program, Georgia State. Anyone watching this game...holy cow. Just give up on the football experiment.

Edited by Dane96

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/504768204192096256/photo/1

No matter how many fans we have in the stands, it's still going to be better than that abortion of a program, Georgia State. Anyone watching this game...holy cow. Just give up on the football experiment.

It's such a commuter school. I appreciate them trying to change that but they force it. There are talks of them taking over Turner Field after the Braves leave. Can you imagine them trying to fill that?

With all this real promotion, it's kinda sad that the ticket website still isn't working.

When the folks on this board who live local buy their tix..do you do it on the site, or call the box office? As someone who's worked on internet marketing a bit, this is terrible for business and I'm curious how reliant on the site you fine folks are.

With all this real promotion, it's kinda sad that the ticket website still isn't working.

When the folks on this board who live local buy their tix..do you do it on the site, or call the box office? As someone who's worked on internet marketing a bit, this is terrible for business and I'm curious how reliant on the site you fine folks are.

I have an email relationship with Brian Rudolph...so it depends on how he's feeling. Sometimes he charges my card over the phone/email...other times I sign in to the site and buy them there. I think he's trying to streer me/us all to the website now.

They should hire me as a contractor so I can fix their web server...Brian, if you're reading this, you have my number ;).

Btw, that Georgia State game had a stated attendance of 10,140. We'd all be VERY happy with that #.

https://twitter.com/...2096256/photo/1