UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Best Uniform

UAFAN

Too bad they won't sell these stupid things. I'd buy a basketball and football one IMMEDIATELY but I want one with actual player numbers/names not some run of the mill #40 (no offense to Bob Ford).

I want a Wilson/Black/Hooley/#3 basketball jersey and a Smith/Osbourne/#3 football jersey.

Edited by Ilko

Glad it's finally been updated. Looks great as far as it goes, but not only does it not show anything of the University (other than the graduation robes at the end) it doesn't even show some of the athletic facilities we're so proud of. Maybe there's a 60-second version?

Too bad they won't sell these stupid things. I'd buy a basketball and football one IMMEDIATELY but I want one with actual player numbers/names not some run of the mill #40 (no offense to Bob Ford).

I want a Wilson/Black/Hooley/#3 basketball jersey and a Smith/Osbourne/#3 football jersey.

I thought I remembered reading someplace that schools aren't allowed to sell jerseys with names on them. Some do just numbers of popular athletes but not the names. I think it has something to do with making $ off of a student who doesn't get any % of it. I'm sure someone else on here knows more about it.

That makes sense. Give me their numbers then...but I want a high quality, authentic game style jersey not that cheap junk with the number 40 (or whatever number it is) on it. That thing looks like something someone would wear at interamurals . We don't have a basketball one at all as far as I know.

Sorry if I sound bitter. I just can't understand the lack of authentic game apparel sold to fans at a D1 school. I could imagine if we were D3 or something...but we're a D1 school with recent success in both sports (and others)...time to get with the program!

Edited by Ilko

I've never gotten letters or surveys asking if I'd be interested. It doesn't even look like they are trying to gauge demand to me. I'm a current student, so I get ALL the emails students get. I'm also a season ticket holder for both sports, and get all those emails. Not once has anyone tried to figure out who'd be interested. Maybe I'm just bad at marketing...but don't you have to conduct research to figure out the demand? To my knowledge, has not happened. Ever. I would absolutely buy one of each, maybe two of each (if they were offering a home and away version). The last few years, I'm all about struttin round with UA stuff on...but can't do it.

Edited by Ilko

I would buy a cross country and/or a track and field singlet/jersey in a heartbeat.

EDIT: ... make that multiple singlets to train in and also a basketball and football jersey to wear to games, etc.

Edited by UA_MA_2000

• 2 weeks later...

Got some word yesterday...apparently the bookstore has taken over as merchandise sales at the stadium. Not sure of the reasons why, but I can confirm that. If that is the case, the bookstore sells Under Armour and Nike products and the teams wear Nike. I want jerseys for sale!

• 1 month later...