UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Best Uniform

UAFAN

And to think of all the time I spent growing up taking flat caps and wrapping a rubber band around a baseball to get the proper curve in the brim.

I have curved my flat bill slightly, but not as much as that lol.

Times and styles change :P

Not everyone who wares a flat bill cap without curving it to the point that it's a U is a ghetto thug who wears his pants by his knees lol.

Says the guy who suggested any young person who wears a non-flat bill hat must have grown up on a farm. :)

While I'd love to see better products in the bookstore..I'm glad there are new and unique UAlbany items in stores in the mall and other non-campus places. Helps encourage those who aren't students, alums and staff to be fans.

But they all look like the guy whose photo I posted ;)

I have all my teeth. See? :D

Not everyone who wares a flat bill cap without curving it to the point that it's a U is a ghetto thug who wears his pants by his knees lol.

Says the guy who suggested any young person who wears a non-flat bill hat must have grown up on a farm. :)

While I'd love to see better products in the bookstore..I'm glad there are new and unique UAlbany items in stores in the mall and other non-campus places. Helps encourage those who aren't students, alums and staff to be fans.

That was more of a tongue in cheek type comment...meaning anyone outside of the urban centers or possibly even suburbia and you know it's true (only talking about the young population meaning under 30 or maybe 25). Go into Albany High and see if you'll find a kid like that (wearing a hat that has the brim bent so far it might as well be a circle). Now, go into Cobleskill High and see if you can find a kid with a flat brim...more than likely the percentages will be 9 out of 10 one way or the other depending on which locale you visit. ;)

Personally I wouldn't look down upon ones fashion sense based on what hat they wear...but that's just me. Different strokes for different folks. Unless it's a Patriots hat. Then I want to punch you in the face.....jk (or am I?).

I'm just saying that the majority of todays youth does not wear hats the 'old' way...there is nothing wrong with that. But in order to reach those fans, in terms of selling gear and stuff to make $$$, you need the hats to be more fashionable and NOTHING on the bookstore website says fashion.

Edited by Ilko