UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Why, because he wants to have some fun. The only people who should have any concern would be ANYONE but us. Kid had some fun...maybe a bit childish, who cares.

Lighten up, Francis.

And, this kid is an INSANELY talented player for our level. He, Gonaterek, and Brad Harris will be some serious weaponary.

Our arsenal is definitely on the upside!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should wet the palate. He makes a move at 2:36 that is phenomenal. He's about 6'2, 190. The strength staff will pack another 10 on him. The highlight film is against some serious talent. Milford plays a college j.v. heavy schedule, very good juco's and a couple of heavy hitter Prep schools.

Seven of his teammates are in the Rivals Prep School Top #25 National Player Rankings.

Zee has some really good numbers through 8 games played: 25 Catches; 550 yards; 22 yards per catch; 7 TD's. What makes it more special: He's the opposing WR to Franklin Labady, who just signed with Cincinnati.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/453059/highlights/180298375

Edited by Dane96

Come on, I was 18 less than a decade ago. I know what being 18 is all about lol. I did some stupid stuff when I was a junior/senior in HS, trust me. This is just a joke, so whatever, but it's dumb. No funny at all...#fail.

Yes, the kid certainly sounds like he'll be a huge get from a football standpoint.

Anyway...moving on.

Funny enough that he fooled a lot of people on this board! Haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will is a solid QB who played on a really crappy high school team, which is likely why he was under-recruited. Charleston Southern heavily recruited him, from my understanding. He was looked at by the bigger schools (Clemson, S. Carolina, E. Carolina, Va Tech, Duke, Cincinnati, North Carolina, Tennessee, Middle Tennessee, Kentucky, and Louisville). But, looks are just looks...and are not a basis of how good he can be.

He is in the Top-40 for S. Carolina 2015 recruits, and likely in Top-4 for QB's in the State. The #1 rated QB in the State just committed to Elon (verbal).

He has good grades...and could be a real sleeper. He's a straight drop back pro-style QB. He is a bit slight in build at 180'ish for his size, so he will have to bulk up a bit. Should be no problem with a DI nutrition and weight program.

Will is a solid QB who played on a really crappy high school team, which is likely why he was under-recruited. Charleston Southern heavily recruited him, from my understanding. He was looked at by the bigger schools (Clemson, S. Carolina, E. Carolina, Va Tech, Duke, Cincinnati, North Carolina, Tennessee, Middle Tennessee, Kentucky, and Louisville). But, looks are just looks...and are not a basis of how good he can be.

He is in the Top-40 for S. Carolina 2015 recruits, and likely in Top-4 for QB's in the State. The #1 rated QB in the State just committed to Elon (verbal).

He has good grades...and could be a real sleeper. He's a straight drop back pro-style QB. He is a bit slight in build at 180'ish for his size, so he will have to bulk up a bit. Should be no problem with a DI nutrition and weight program.

I think Coach Bernard was his HS coach in 2013.

I think I may have put this up before, but we are in the hunt for OL Walker Lanning, out of Arden, NC. He's also been offered by W&M, Liberty, Western Carolina, and Youngstown, all schools on the upswing like Albany. Mr. Lanning carries a 3.8 G.P.A., and if he is serious about academics as well as football, W&M and Albany would be the best choices. If he wants to play closer to home...all bets are off. Not sure if religion plays into his choice (he goes to a Episcopal school for high school).