UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ LCC 12/13 ( not the day whiny patsos wanted)

Next up we travel to LCC for a day that was eventually mutually agreed on by both UAlbany and LCC.

Yet months after that fact, Patsos still whining about the date in the LCC paper.

Totally classless on his part.

If that date was too inconvenient for LCC to double their normal attendance, they should have just cancelled the series and tried their luck scheduling another team from that long list of teams that are supposedly waiting to come play at LCC with no return game :)

http://blog.timesunion.com/collegesports/sienas-patsos-sounds-off-on-ualbany-game/18975/

Edited by bob87

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs to take his whine back to the bar he came from this evening....

It was a scheduling conflict. Why does Siena care, they still get home court. Blah so tired of this Siena crap. Agree with eveyone else can't wait till they get rid of this 'cup'.

Edited by MsGDG

UNLV game was supposed to be last year..but the Rebels changed their schedule..so we were bumped to this year. Trying to figure out if I should write my letter of complaint to the AD or the coach..because every schedule change is deliberate and on purpose. UNLV only wanted to play the Great Danes AFTER they brought in their big time recruiting class.

On a more serious note..I heard a Siena radio ad for Saturday's game. Billed as the game Siena fans "have been waiting for all year." But more notably..it was called the "Professional Fire Restoration Albany Cup." Do we think 1) UAlbany was involved in the negotiations and 2) UAlbany received half the sponsorship proceeds? I'm sure the answer is yes..especially the second question..since we're told by our private college friends that this contract is a fair deal for both sides.

Siena is still sticking now to all parents of any cheer or dance team member....SIENA said there will be no will-call tickets for our annual seats behind the basket and ALL CHEER and DANCE team members also now have to pay for their ticket into the game..what a friggin joke!!!

Tell me you are kidding me... How is this acceptable. Our cheerleaders have to pay to get in?

This better be the last game in this series...

Siena is still sticking now to all parents of any cheer or dance team member....SIENA said there will be no will-call tickets for our annual seats behind the basket and ALL CHEER and DANCE team members also now have to pay for their ticket into the game..what a friggin joke!!!

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If that's the case there better be an empty seat for each dance/cheer team member while they are on the floor.

Tell me you are kidding me... How is this acceptable. Our cheerleaders have to pay to get in?

This better be the last game in this series...

I sent an Email to the A.D. last week but never heard back....I have never heard anything so ludicrous...making cheer and dance kids pay their way in....

Just tweeted Mark S. at TU, he said Benson told Wilkins that our cheer squad DOES NOT have to pay to get into the games.

my daughter is one of the captains of the cheer team....I have not been told by her this is true....they were told by their coach at the Holy Cross game and with ME PRESENT that they had to pay...maybe something has changed but Mr. Benson never replied to my Email