UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
godanesgo99

Where are they now?

"@LauraAmato: RT @UAHOOPSWB: Congrats to former Great Dane DJ Evans for signing a contract to play in Switzerland. He leaves tomorrow."

"@LauraAmato: RT @UAHOOPSWB: Congrats to former Great Dane DJ Evans for signing a contract to play in Switzerland. He leaves tomorrow."

Switzerland - another place not quite exactly the same as Mississippi.

Been to Interlaken, Geneva, Basel, and Zurich. Fantastic place to live (Switzerland), and an easy jump to so many European cities. He should take advantage of his location.

But also the most expensive country in Europe. I believe the only country not to switch over to the euro. Kept the Swiss franc.

Not even close to one of the most expensive countries in Europe. Certain cites, sure (Zurich and Geneva, and some things in Lausanne). But the overall cost distinction goes to to any of the U.K., The Netherlands, Iceland, Monaco, Denmark, or Sweden. And yes, the latter two are considered European.

Been to most...and a dinner that does not consist of hotdogs in Denmark is quite a scary proposition. A can of coke cost just under $5. The average fast food price in Amsterdam is about $10. Heck in Maastricht, a tiny hotel room cost me $350 U.S., without air conditioning and in the shoulder travel season, i.e. not summer.

Most of Switzerland is relatively cheap unless you want specialty items...or to party like a rock star.

But also the most expensive country in Europe. I believe the only country not to switch over to the euro. Kept the Swiss franc.

There are other countries in Europe that still don't have the Euro. Some of the countries, like Hungary and Poland, are in Central or Eastern Europe. Britain and Sweden still have their own currencies. Norway doesn't even belong to the European Union.

Norway is a very expensive country. I believe its cost of living is higher than Switzerland's.

LOL...the Big Mac value meal is probably that much but, you can buy a beer with a big mac. I had an unfortunate experience to have to eat McDonald's in Geneva...and i was at least happy i could get a beer instead of a coke.

Sarah Royals has been hired as assistant coach at D-II Post University (once Teikyo Post U} in Waterbury CT