UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Around the AE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Bid Wonders story on Greig Stire's nickname: The Barber

Good stuff. I've always thought of him as a version of Blake Metcalf that can hit free throws. I guess he's a version of Blake Metcalf that can hit free throws and give a mean haircut.

and he can jump!!!

He has more dunks this season than Blake did in his career (no offense to Blake).

This is the SECOND story about Greg Stire's hair acumen. Was this a fed out story by the Sports Info office, or are we finally getting the attention we always felt this program deserved?

I think Coach first mentioned his barber talents on UAlbany Weekly last week.

Great comeback win tonight by UVM over SB on the road. I think SB had a 14 or 15-point lead at halftime. Long ways to go in the regular season ... .

I know a long way still, but wouldn't that be a great thing with the way their fans and coach whined so much about home court advantage.