UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Maine 3/4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilkin says attendance was 2966 - bring back the tournament - please!!!!!!!

Wow! That's all? With all the advertising that was done in the area for this game? What is wrong with the people in the Capital District? Many of them must have a screw loose. Why does that loser LCC team manage to draw more?

In the second half I thought everybody got that look in their eyes - "OK, we got enough assists in the first half, now I'm just going to the hole". No doubt it would've been different in a closer game.

Re attendance, this was a game with no visitors' fans, and not part of the season-ticket package, so only people who actually show up are counted. The student sections were probably 90% full, so that's over 800. Plus half of millionaire's row was missing, even though there was nobody beyond the usual local media at the extra tables courtside.

Wow! That's all? With all the advertising that was done in the area for this game? What is wrong with the people in the Capital District? Many of them must have a screw loose. Why does that loser LCC team manage to draw more?

that is an understatement.

guess 38 degrees is too cold for some people to walk 5 minutes.

that is an understatement.

guess 38 degrees is too cold for some people to walk 5 minutes.

What you did there, I see it.

Anyway, the crowd was pretty pathetic tonight compared to the last few games. Has to be one of two things: Maine being flat out garbage or Wednesday night. Not sure why UA released another batch of 500 student tickets...I don't think the first 1000 were even remotely used up.

Any update on Richard Peters?

I was wondering about Peters also. We're going to need him as we go on.

So, are we telling everyone that if they're going to throw a pass to Mike Rowley is has to be thrown at 100 mph? It's the second game in a row where he's had a bunch of fastballs thrown at him. Speaking of Mike, I know a lot of people are down on him because he's not the scorer we thought he'd be but he's a good rebounder and our go-to post defender. He's kind of taken that Luke Devlin role of all the underappriciated things.