UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's the last time ticket demand brought our athletic department ticketing department down to it's knees? I LIKE IT! Can't wait until we have a rabid fan base an fans camping out a week in advance like they do for the Duke/UNC game, lol.

Edited by Ilko

The main page link now shows a "Sold Out" button. Could that be true?!!

Do you need tickets? I have the site open and can try and get you a couple if needed. Can meet in the lobby and give them to you before the game.

Edit: I can try for anyone else as well just let me know soon. Chair backs are sold out.

Edited by DanesRGood

Sorry I did not clarify -- I need just one ticket, and row X is fine.

You're in! PM me your cell phone number and I will text you where and when to meet. Bring $25 for the ticket. ;)

Level Section Row Seat Type Price Fees
Sat Mar 14 2015 11:00 AM
15AEF - 2015 America East Men's Basketball Finals
3- RESERVED 150 X 6 AI - Adult Internet 25.00

Spent 45 minutes trying to get through on the phone as I was no where near a computer. Kept hitting redial while at an eye exam. Luckily the eye doctor understood. After the appointment, I started to head to SEFCU as I could get there before a computer. Finally got through as I was getting to the base of the Northway. Supposedly all chairbacks were sold to season ticket holders yesterday, and the best I could get with 6 together was section 700 Row N. I would think the game will sell out before EOB today.

Stopped in SEFCU anyway as I was so close to pick up the tickets instead of having to wait in the Will Call line on Sat morning, as I was stuck in it for 15 minutes before the VT game. Only 2 people working the phones, thus the trouble getting through. From what I understand, people have not been nice on the phone because of the trouble getting through. My only issue is that they didn't update the message on the line: "Tickets go on sale 10AM on Tuesday" That message was still playing at 10:40! It would have been easy for them to set the message to change at 10am to something like - "due to high demand we are currently working with other customers. Please try again later" I am sure people thought that they hadn't opened thanks to the message.

Go Danes!