UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

#3 Oklahoma vs. #14 Albany

You know you've made it when you have your own emoji, lol.

Washington Post: 2015 NCAA TOURNAMENT EMOJI

Show your March Madness spirit with these mascot emoji. Find your favorite team, save the emoji to your phone and text it to your friends.

Because nobody uses their words anymore.

albanyGreatDanes.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/sports/ncaa-march-madness-emoji/?tid=sm_tw

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom to see the "Missed the Dance" section.............

"Missed the Dance" is missing at least one, but I don't know what kind of emoji you could make out of an orange.

Edited by UAalum72

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you've made it when you have your own emoji, lol.

Washington Post: 2015 NCAA TOURNAMENT EMOJI

Show your March Madness spirit with these mascot emoji. Find your favorite team, save the emoji to your phone and text it to your friends.

Because nobody uses their words anymore.

albanyGreatDanes.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/sports/ncaa-march-madness-emoji/?tid=sm_tw

THAT IS F*****G AWESOME

I love when somebody else has the exact same thought as you upon seeing something. I am going to get a ton of play out of that emoji.

"Missed the Dance" is missing at least one, but I don't know what kind of emoji you could make out of an orange.

I am thinking I might create a contest to see who can design the best "LCC" emoji.

For a prize I can have one of the MAAC referees come to the winner's home or job to give them a technical foul.

I am thinking I might create a contest to see who can design the best "LCC" emoji.

For a prize I can have one of the MAAC referees come to the winner's home or job to give them a technical foul.

That kind of emoji would fit Patsis to a "T."

It already exists

emoji_poop.png

It already exists

emoji_poop.png

LMAO

It already exists

emoji_poop.png

LMAO

Classic. It's a little like the Stanford tree, but whereas California is known for producing the largest, highest volume trees, LCC is known for producing...well, you get where I'm going.

Edited by haggyland

IF YOU ARE NEAR A TV, RADIO OR A COMPUTER AT 1PM TURN ON MIKE FRANCESSA. Last year he did a long bit on the UA/SBU game and there is no doubt he will again and probably in the first hour to tease the interviews with Brown and Pikell later in the show. He will also have Will Brown on in the 3pm hour and Steve Pikiell on in the 4pm hour.

EDIT: Will is on at 3:45pm.

Edited by DanesRGood

Incase anyone is wondering our session is our game and the Providence vs.TBD.

Providence might be playing Boise State in that game. Boise is lead by former UAlbany commit Derrick Marks. It's a small world but maybe I'll finally get to see Derrick Marks play in person.

IF YOU ARE NEAR A TV, RADIO OR A COMPUTER AT 1PM TURN ON MIKE FRANCESSA. Last year he did a long bit on the UA/SBU game and there is no doubt he will again and probably in the first hour to tease the interviews with Brown and Pikell later in the show. He will also have Will Brown on in the 3pm hour and Steve Pikiell on in the 4pm hour.

EDIT: Will is on at 3:45pm.

Is this the link http://tunein.com/radio/Mike-Francesa-p20458/or is it on Fox Sports 980?

I don't know if someone has mentioned it or not, but is there a ticket/bus package in the works?

Season ticket holder email said they were working on tickets and that the Alumni Assoc. was working on transportation.

Edited by MsGDG