UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015-2016 OOC Schedule

I agree -- get another big payday/ big name game, for all sorts of positive reasons ... the experience of playing at the top level, large arena/rabid fans, future recruiting, media coverage ... And if UA gets to the NCAA tourney again next year, doesn't strength of schedule come into play when determining seed number? It's amazing how little I care anymore about playing LCC.

Last year, on Nov. 14-16, UK held its Cawood Ledford Tournament with Grand Canyon (84-45) and Buffalo (71-52), so maybe UA is part of that for 2015 (along with NJIT?). It was the 3rd and 4th games for UK -- they had unleased a couple of ugly beatdowns before that to Pikeville and Georgetown (of Kentucky, not DC).

Any chance of an alumni bus? Only a 12 hour drive.

It would be nice to see a good fan base there . If I skip our football game and go , I will see other games the rest of the weekend . Louisville , Indiana , cincinati , Vanderbilt and West Virginia football are all home on Saturday

Last year, on Nov. 14-16, UK held its Cawood Ledford Tournament with Grand Canyon (84-45) and Buffalo (71-52), so maybe UA is part of that for 2015 (along with NJIT?). It was the 3rd and 4th games for UK -- they had unleased a couple of ugly beatdowns before that to Pikeville and Georgetown (of Kentucky, not DC).

Makes sense. Rothstein reported a few days ago that NJIT would be playing at Kentucky on 11/14/15..just one day after ours. That would suggest tournament to me.

Time Warner tweeted that UA is in fact in the Basketball HOF Classic.

Our schedule:

UA at Kentucky 11/13

UA at Boston University 11/16

UA at South Florida 11/24

UA home against NJIT 11/27

Edited by MsGDG