UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA $184M Research Center 2020 Plan

MRSGDG

TWO THUMBS UP!

Except for the eighteen-month delay.

I still don't see where there are twelve acres available in the area mentioned, without either relocating or crossing over the Harriman Ring Road, or it being a very irregularly-shaped lot.

There's a lot of parking area within the ring road on the western end.... I say the state builds a few massive parking towers,

and give all of that to the university. I don't see much land anywhere outside of the ring.

Anyone other than the state could do it right AND without such a long delay.

There's a lot of parking area within the ring road on the western end.... I say the state builds a few massive parking towers,

and give all of that to the university. I don't see much land anywhere outside of the ring.

I know there's room inside the ring, but do you want to build ETEC so isolated from the rest of the U campus, requiring cars or a shuttle bus to get there? That's why I talked about relocating the road.

So, everything just east of university drive (except for the sculpture thingee) is part of the harriman buildings...

what exactly are the buildings? How about relocating those.

The State Police Academy, NYSP Headquarters, and the NYSP Forensics Lab. Underneath the HQ is the bunker for the State Emergency Management Office.

Also about thirty acres around the Labor Dept. building (Bldg. 12) is owned by the federal government and not under state control.

CampusmapBldg3.JPG

So, everything just east of university drive (except for the sculpture thingee) is part of the harriman buildings...

Sculpture thingee? You mean the \/\/ thing on the map? Those are environmentally friendly dorms (something Terrace is the name I think), pretty new (built within the last 2-3 years I believe).

Edited by Ilko

Sculpture thingee? You mean the \/\/ thing on the map? Those are environmentally friendly dorms (something Terrace is the name I think), pretty new (built within the last 2-3 years I believe).

The "VV" Liberty Terrace is west of Perimeter Road. The Bohr Sculpture Studio is the thingee east of the road.

You know 1A is gone now, right? There's a big chunk of "shovel ready" level ground on the SE corner of Harriman. I was working in 8A when it came down (yes, that was Tax DaneRGood…but I'm recently retired so…).