UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

There was some talk about improving the gameday experience - anyone have any updates on this. There was also talk about changing the ticketing process to make it more or a point system based on donations - any updates?

I've not really followed it lately so thought that i'd reach out to those of you closer to things to see what's going on. Guess i'm just looking for any improvements that we've made so far (i don't mean billboards)...

I'm not necessarily any closer, except for geography. I've not heard anything in terms of changing the ticketing process although they had a discounted price this year for season tickets

if purchased before a particular date…which I did.

Just as an aside, I was wondering about the UB game because they had UA on the sked for either 9/3 or 9/5. I just looked at their website and it's showing 9/5 at 3:30 and game on ESPN3. I was

planning to make the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Press release says 4 games will be in the CAA TV package on American Sports Network affiliates or NBC Regional Sports Networks. http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=210175191&DB_OEM_ID=15800

We also now have some game times, the first 4 home games at 3:30, and the last, UNH on Nov. 14 at 7:00 :huh:

Only known road times are Buffalo at 3:30 and James Madison at 3:00

Edit: Delaware at noon

Edited by UAalum72