UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Athletic Page

GreatDanes06

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underwhelming...and doesn't load quickly unless you hit refresh.

Can't believe this is what we have. My company puts together better websites for our customers...and we are notoriously terrible with that kind of deliverable.

SMH.

I see the Support Now but the button doesn't click...anyone else having a problem?

At the top there is a link for GDAC and when you hover over it another menu opens up with a bunch of links. Try that.

I have to say it doesn't look that much better and I hope they didn't blow a lot of cash on this. The bugs will happen but will be fixed and that is not what I'm talking about it. It's the design that is bland and lacking.

I think the site is actually pretty good, and that's coming from a free lance web designer of sorts (no pro, but if I really pursued it I could probably make a career out of it). I think, compared to the Lycos crap we had, this is a HUGE improvement. Loads fine for me (layout, responsiveness, speed). The source code looks like it's incorporating a lot more javascript which is much better than the hard coded HTML we had before. It's modern in all senses of the word.

There are typo's and grammatical mistakes throughout though lol...

EDIT: Spoke too soon, most pages load fine but some don't (such as most in the nmathletics.com domain). Also, some links under the nav bar don't go anywhere...

Definitely buggy but it's a start.

Edited by Eli