UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday Night

I wish both teams to be as close to 100% so we can beat them fair and square.

I don't... Just whip them.

Naturally I want to whip them too...but I hate listening to excuses and you know they'll come up with something stupid if they lose.

If we lose, it'll be a combination of the following rearing it's head: bad FT shooting, bad 3PT% specifically or TO's. If all we can rely on is mid-range jumpers due to our outside shot not falling, it's likely going to be a long night. Maybe getting super pumped up is what guys like Hooley need to shoot lights out.

Love hearing their excuses . It means they lost their super bowl yet again and beats the alternative . I also love when they take the loss so hard that they fall apart and then you get my all time favorite excuse from MTS that we never beat a good $iena team ! No $iena . We only play the $iena from loudonville . Where is this good sienna from . Does it even exist . Perhaps there is a good sienna in Italy , but we don't play them :)

Edited by bob87
  • Like 2

It's been a fun read going the the $iena fan forum and reading the interaction between Click and their fans. The do not seem as delusional this year, but I guess 3 in a row and 4 out of 5 will do that to you.

I will give them credit on one thing though... I do like how active their site is vs. This site (or the America East site)

Check it out:http://sienahoop.proboards.com/thread/4155/ualbany-siena-12-7-30pm?page=1

Rivalry a big draw for local fans -TU+ article

Confirms ticket sales are a little behind last year, when 8,000 were sold three days before the game

UAlbany has already sold its allotment of 525 tickets, said associate athletic director of external relations Charlie Voelker.
While conceding a home game to UAlbany next season, Siena will try to make Times Union Center seem even more like a home-court advantage on Saturday. Under the new contract, UAlbany students and the pep band won't be allowed on the floor in the end zone, unlike past years, according to Rich.
There also won't be a video introduction for UAlbany's teams.
Saturday's contest is on Siena's season-ticket package. When the game returns to Times Union Center in two years, neither school will have season-ticket preference.

Confirms ticket sales are a little behind last year, when 8,000 were sold three days before the game

UAlbany has already sold its allotment of 525 tickets, said associate athletic director of external relations Charlie Voelker.
While conceding a home game to UAlbany next season, Siena will try to make Times Union Center seem even more like a home-court advantage on Saturday. Under the new contract, UAlbany students and the pep band won't be allowed on the floor in the end zone, unlike past years, according to Rich.
Saturday's contest is on Siena's season-ticket package. When the game returns to Times Union Center in two years, neither school will have season-ticket preference.

I refuse to pay a dime to TU to get their stories behind paywall. Didn't we already know the third game in this contract is a neutral court? I suspect once this contract expires after 3 years, it will stay neutral at the TUC and not in either fan-base season ticket package or it will alternate true home and home. I'm OK with them treating us like visitors, we are. We'll treat them like the second class citizens they are when they show up.

Edited by Clickclack

I refuse to pay a dime to TU to get their stories behind paywall. Didn't we already know the third game in this contract is a neutral court? I suspect once this contract expires after 3 years, it will stay neutral at the TUC and not in either fan-base season ticket package or it will alternate true home and home. I'm OK with them treating us like visitors, we are. We'll treat them like the second class citizens they are when they show up.

I can't wait until the terms become more equal. What?! Only 525 tickets allotted for a local team? No introductions for our team? Before reading the terms of this year's game, I only wanted to bash Siena. Now I want to pulverize them. Then things get only better for next year when Siena finally has to come to our house.

It's been a fun read going the the $iena fan forum and reading the interaction between Click and their fans. The do not seem as delusional this year, but I guess 3 in a row and 4 out of 5 will do that to you.

I will give them credit on one thing though... I do like how active their site is vs. This site (or the America East site)

Check it out:http://sienahoop.proboards.com/thread/4155/ualbany-siena-12-7-30pm?page=1

Just read through that whole thread. I don't know how you do it Click. They are so annoying.

I can't wait until the terms become more equal. What?! Only 525 tickets allotted for a local team? No introductions for our team? Before reading the terms of this year's game, I only wanted to bash Siena. Now I want to pulverize them. Then things get only better for next year when Siena finally has to come to our house.

Bash? Pulverize? Always the best time of the year to drag out the thesaurus. Defeat, rout, thump, mash, stomp, crush, embarrass, humiliate, flatten, massacre, throttle, beat like a rented red-headed stepchild mule.

Just read through that whole thread. I don't know how you do it Click. They are so annoying.

I hardly do it any more...I used to throw down regularly over there. I think I'm getting to old...

Bash? Pulverize? Always the best time of the year to drag out the thesaurus. Defeat, rout, thump, mash, stomp, crush, embarrass, humiliate, flatten, massacre, throttle, beat like a rented red-headed stepchild mule.

Your last one there will forever be etched in my heart...I've even come with an acronym for it. BLARRHSM!

Don't care what the terms are in their home year. Only that after 10+ home games for them we really should have started this contract with a home game. But it will be interesting to see the game next year for the first time in a while.

As far of the rest of their pettiness with no introductions, whatever.A school with declining attenenace wants to offend many of the fans there. OK