UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday Night

Things like putting an asterisk next to our Washington win, etc. just tick me off. I signed up for that site during the whole contract back and forth a year or two again but they must have known I was a UA fan cause they never approved my account. I'm glad I can't post there. It would shorten my life span.

Click is out numbered there.

Their worst posters, IMO, are 'olddave' and 'Tony' (the admin). Those dudes are seriously whack.

Olddave is seriously delusional... I've been on that board a long time. Tony is the guy that for years insisted SIENA would never play at sefcu. Guy is taking his medicine right now. Fell flat on his face with that one.

Come at me bro...

Edited by Clickclack

Things like putting an asterisk next to our Washington win, etc. just tick me off. I signed up for that site during the whole contract back and forth a year or two again but they must have known I was a UA fan cause they never approved my account. I'm glad I can't post there. It would shorten my life span.

Their worst posters, IMO, are 'olddave' and 'Tony' (the admin). Those dudes are seriously whack.

Olddave is seriously delusional... I've been on that board a long time. Tony is the guy that for years insisted SIENA would never play at sefcu. Guy is taking his medicine right now. Fell flat on his face with that one.

Come at me bro...

I would love to see old Tony denied a seat at SEFCU next year, or do you think finding him a far corned would be punishment enough? Finally, after six years LCC will have to enter our house!

Come at me bro...

LOL

If by taking his medicine you mean whine like a baby, you are spot on .

He still doesn't realize LCC is in no position to unilaterally set the terms against any school especially 1 of the only schools that can fill that building .

Come at me bro...

I would love to see old Tony denied a seat at SEFCU next year, or do you think finding him a far corned would be punishment enough? Finally, after six years LCC will have to enter our house!

Sorry Boys I'll be there next year ( I already go to a few UA games every year) - Don't be haters...as for insisting Siena would never play at Sefcu-- that was when Fran was coach( maybe early in Mitch's term not really sure) --Times change. I obviously don't make the schedule for Siena, all I can do is give my opinion. As for Siena dictating terms to UA-- never said that either. Siena owes UA nothing, UA owes Siena nothing- if the game makes sense for both schools you do it, otherwise skip it. For some reason you guys think you are entitled to something from Siena. Siena doesn't owe UA a home game or anything else for that matter.

Anyway thought I’d swing by and say Good luck tonight, hope we have a good college game where everyone leaves healthy!!

And fellas it’s only a game—no reason for the hate ..Carry on boys!!

You have a CC team that has to go back to last century for a team good enough to make the ncaa tournament in a year they did not purchase the conference tournament and THEY want to put an asterisk on another teams accomplishments. Yeah OK.

It is not like they ever earned a right to play a conference tournament game at home like teams in other conferences like the AE have.

Yes those Siena teams that won 44 out of 47 MAAC games and 2 NCAA games should really have an asterisk..LOL.. is Bob your best and brightest poster? LOL

Edited by SienaTony

RealtimeRPI predictor just flipped today to a one-point Albany win (52.4%). Women are down for a 20-point win (95.4%).

Sagarin predictor is $iena by 0.31 points, and that's only if the TUC gets the full home-court advantage.

Sounds to me like game is a tossup- too bad AE teams don’t get Vegas lines, love to know how the betting public would see this game

And for full disclosure for some of you guys ( and or gals) I really have no problem with UA at all. I go to a few UA football games a year a few UA Men’s basketball games. In fact I’m quite sure I’ll buy chair back season tickets next year. Ta ta for now I’ll check back in tomorrow win or lose tonight!!

Hi Patch-- how are you? - and agree-- been a tough 5 years!! - Siena Tony

Tony Good Luck tonight!

If $iena's pressure and athleticicism can bother us and if UA continues to struggle from three and the FT line UA could be in trouble if UA shoots it decent I think we will be OK.

Just hoping for a good game.

I believe Siena is turning the corner and coming back, this could be the start of a few good years in the MAAC especially with the tourney at the TUC (big positive for the $aints!).

Come at me bro...

Sorry Boys I'll be there next year ( I already go to a few UA games every year) - Don't be haters...as for insisting Siena would never play at Sefcu-- that was when Fran was coach( maybe early in Mitch's term not really sure) --Times change. I obviously don't make the schedule for Siena, all I can do is give my opinion. As for Siena dictating terms to UA-- never said that either. Siena owes UA nothing, UA owes Siena nothing- if the game makes sense for both schools you do it, otherwise skip it. For some reason you guys think you are entitled to something from Siena. Siena doesn't owe UA a home game or anything else for that matter.

Anyway thought Id swing by and say Good luck tonight, hope we have a good college game where everyone leaves healthy!!

And fellas its only a gameno reason for the hate ..Carry on boys!!

Tony, you know this week I gotta give you a hard time... It's what we do running up to the game and have been doing it for 10 years. You guys always get your licks in as well. It's part of the charm.im not going to wish Siena luck but I do hope everyone leaves healthy.

Enjoy the evening.

You have a CC team that has to go back to last century for a team good enough to make the ncaa tournament in a year they did not purchase the conference tournament and THEY want to put an asterisk on another teams accomplishments. Yeah OK.

It is not like they ever earned a right to play a conference tournament game at home like teams in other conferences like the AE have.

Yes those Siena teams that won 44 out of 47 MAAC games and 2 NCAA games should really have an asterisk..LOL.. is Bob your best and brightest poster? LOL

LOK

$iena tony

The facts are LCC has not been good enough to get to the tourney from any where other than thru their home court when they bought the tournament and you made no mention of Lanier

tournament team obviously the first LCC team that gets an asterisk under old Dave's aterick system :(

Also love how you chose 47 maac games . Did a bunch get canceled 1 season . You used to play 18 a year now 20 . What a joke

And for full disclosure for some of you guys ( and or gals) I really have no problem with UA at all. I go to a few UA football games a year a few UA Men’s basketball games. In fact I’m quite sure I’ll buy chair back season tickets next year. Ta ta for now I’ll check back in tomorrow win or lose tonight!!

Your posts on your site suggest otherwise. Only reason you go to the BB games is so you have something to talk about and denigrate on your site (more like talking out of your bum like most of you usually do). Football I can understand, we're the only football program of any high level within 2hrs any direction.

I've read all of the UA related stuff on your site over the years...you have a MASSIVE problem with UA. You and your cronies HATE it that we have a FAR more dominant sports program (it's not even close) and because of where we get our funding. Instead of giving credit where credit is due (since, you know, both schools represent little Albany, NY in the tournaments which is much bigger than both schools), you guys resort to stuff like putting asterisks next to BCS wins, complaining about the size of SEFCU, etc.

Edited by Ilko

RealtimeRPI predictor just flipped today to a one-point Albany win (52.4%). Women are down for a 20-point win (95.4%).

Sagarin predictor is $iena by 0.31 points, and that's only if the TUC gets the full home-court advantage.

Sounds to me like game is a tossup- too bad AE teams dont get Vegas lines, love to know how the betting public would see this game

This is a toss up I'd agree. I've seen Siena several times and it's a good team this year. My biggest concern is more centered on UA... Will the Yale, Marist, Colgate UA show up or bu, usf UA show up. Can't afford the long scoring droughts we get into.