UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday Night

Was a tough game. Albany missed FTs again and just like our other games it played a huge part in the loss.

Congrats to Tony and his Saints...they finally won the game they don't care about and got to rush the court for the first time in many years. Sucks to lose to them but a day from now everyone will have moved on. March is what matters and as far as local success is concerned we're killing it there. Can't win em all. Congrats to Siena.

Edited by Ilko

Thought Siena played probably their best game of the year. I had seen them a number of times, they normally have been much more mistake prone, today they played collectively well as a group and defended hard.

On our side I thought we missed some critical fts that would have applied some more pressure. Additionally I thought we could have really used some more size with Peters and Charles who have both been very good bit didn't have them available. Such is the luck of the draw. We move on... Good week off here to rest up and heal.

• Like 1

It is both an unpopular and unfair stance, but I am still of the belief that any loss in this series is unacceptable.

6 years we couldn't buy a win or a home game... Now we have one there, one here, one neutral...and have beaten them 4 out of 6 The inevitable will come... Just keep building

But this year UA started three seniors and Siena started none. I don't want this to be the start of a swing in the Loudinville direction.

It is both an unpopular and unfair stance, but I am still of the belief that any loss in this series is unacceptable.

6 years we couldn't buy a win or a home game... Now we have one there, one here, one neutral...and have beaten them 4 out of 6 The inevitable will come... Just keep building

But this year UA started three seniors and Siena started none. I don't want this to be the start of a swing in the Loudinville direction.

We'll cross that bridge next year... This was emotionally draining enough I think.

Attention now had to focus to the rest of this year. This result not withstanding, we have a quality team again, probably one of our best teams. Should win many games and play for the 4th peat.

This was not one of our better games of the year while I think this is the best game Siena has played all year on both ends. We got work to do, and need to get Peters and Charles healthy.

Edited by Clickclack

Gonna be a long week...

Sometimes it's not the worst thing to get smacked in the face. It wakes you up.

Siena was hungrier and physical and I didn't think we responded that well. We didn't shoot free throws horribly (70%) but we missed five in a row during that stretch when they built the lead. That's just not Albany basketball.

• Like 1

Gonna be a long week...

Sometimes it's not the worst thing to get smacked in the face. It wakes you up.

Siena was hungrier and physical and I didn't think we responded that well. We didn't shoot free throws horribly (70%) but we missed five in a row during that stretch when they built the lead. That's just not Albany basketball.

Yep, those fts are the ones I was referring too as well.