UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Username change?

Eli

DP, tried to message you but it said you couldn't accept messages.

Is it possible to change usernames? If so, I'd like to change mine. Now that I'm no longer anonymous (lol), I think my username is a little hard to pronounce so I'd like to simply change it to the english version of my given name...so, "Eli". Can we make that happen? For anyone who is curious, my given name is Ilya (like Ilya Kovalchuk the NHL player or Ilya Kuryakin from Man from U.N.C.L.E) which translates to "Elijah" from the Bible. I don't like the full version, so I just go by Eli.

Edited by Eli

While we're at it we should change mine to Michigan_Dane. SoCal was so 2015. I did the change myself last time from ATL_Dane to SoCal_Dane but don't want to go through it myself again.

All set. You might just want to go with Globetrotting_Dane or at least Countrytrotting_Dane!

• Like 2

While we're at it we should change mine to Michigan_Dane. SoCal was so 2015. I did the change myself last time from ATL_Dane to SoCal_Dane but don't want to go through it myself again.

All set. You might just want to go with Globetrotting_Dane or at least Countrytrotting_Dane!

Hahah. What do you do Dane that you move so much? I don't know if I could do that...I could travel that much...but not move. Packing up a house is the WORST.

Awesome. Thank you. Should be 20 years until I'm Florida_Dane :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Can I change my name too. When I first signed up for the board I thought it would be a good name because that is the number we used to call to hear the "highlights" from the athletic department. Now I think it implies that I have some relationship with the athletic department. How about Dane314?