UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season ticket renewals.

This basically forces Siena fans to pay $125 for one game (since I doubt most would come back for the other Empire games), or $100+ for season tickets (and again, most wouldn't come back for anything else) + concessions/parking...I LOVE IT. The public ones will sell out real fast. But $40+ is pricey for the casual fan who isn't a die hard of either team but once to go to a good event...how much are the tickets at TUC for this matchup usually (I don't remember)?

Either way...charge them through the nose and give their measly school a tiny cut of the profits like we always got. Tit for tat, bros!

Edited by Eli

This basically forces Siena fans to pay $125 for one game (since I doubt most would come back for the other Empire games), or $100+ for season tickets (and again, most wouldn't come back for anything else) + concessions/parking...I LOVE IT. The public ones will sell out real fast. But $40+ is pricey for the casual fan who isn't a die hard of either team but once to go to a good event...how much are the tickets at TUC for this matchup usually (I don't remember)?

Either way...charge them through the nose and give their measly school a tiny cut of the profits like we always got. Tit for tat, bros!

I'm all for taking Siena fans money, but to charge UA GDAC members/season ticket holders $40/60 to get additional seats is a bit ridiculous. So based on my current $125 plan, 32% of it is going towards that one game.

I'm all for taking Siena fans money, but to charge UA GDAC members/season ticket holders $40/60 to get additional seats is a bit ridiculous. So based on my current $125 plan, 32% of it is going towards that one game.

So you expect a discount for hot seats just because you already own other seats somewhere else in the arena? I don't think that's fair either. Due to the demand for this game, the prices are higher. You're paying the same $40-60 that a fan off the street who's going to their first ever UA game would pay. You just get first stab at them...which is nice perk.

I don't think it's unfair, honestly. But then again, I only own one seat as of today.

Edited by Eli

Cant answer that since I tired of going to that arena for crappy seats but I can tell you that decent seats which would be comparable to our chair backs are on their website for $35 not including fees against Marist or Fairfield the first 2 I looked. With no demand those are certainly vastly overpriced

If you bought an extra ticket for every game it would likely cost more than the total ticket price at many schools.

I don't think the season ticket price at LCC is $30 or $35 (individual ticket price) times their number of home games on the seats I just quoted not that I have any interest in them at any price :)

Edited by bob87

So you expect a discount for hot seats just because you already own other seats somewhere else in the arena? I don't think that's fair either. Due to the demand for this game, the prices are higher. You're paying the same $40-60 that a fan off the street who's going to their first ever UA game would pay. You just get first stab at them...which is nice perk.

I don't think it's unfair, honestly. But then again, I only own one seat as of today.

It's not so much wanting a discount for season ticket holders. Its more the price being set too high in general. Giving season ticket holders first crack for individual tix is def a nice perk no doubt, but is the demand really there for them to charge $40 and $60 to go see this game? This is a Sunday game at 7pm on Thabksgiving weekend. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

It's not so much wanting a discount for season ticket holders. Its more the price being set too high in general. Giving season ticket holders first crack for individual tix is def a nice perk no doubt, but is the demand really there for them to charge $40 and $60 to go see this game? This is a Sunday game at 7pm on Thabksgiving weekend. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.
Guess we will find out.

I wouldn't pay that price for a game against a lowly maac team if it wasn't part of my season ticket package and I haven't asked friends who join me for a few games and year if they are interested at that price. Then again there are more than 340 division 1 teams that I think are worth more money than lcc

Edited by bob87
  • Like 1

Hope one of the new toys is a screen in the opposite corner.

Yes there will be a second screen. AV staffer at the World Within Reach event heard us talking about the screen they used and he said it was the second screen they got for sefcu.

• Like 1

Guess we will find out.

I wouldn't pay that price for a game against a lowly maac team if it wasn't part of my season ticket package and I haven't asked friends who join me for a few games and year if they are interested at that price. Then again there are more than 340 division 1 teams that I think are worth more money than lcc

That’s great news Bob—I bet you make all UA fans proud..LOL. I have my UA season tickets and will buy 2 more seats for Siena game when available. That’s good News Bob you don’t want to buy the extra Siena seats, just leaves more seats for another Siena fan to gobble up.. You keep fighting the good fight Bob..LOL

Guess we will find out.

That’s great news Bob—I bet you make all UA fans proud..LOL. I have my UA season tickets and will buy 2 more seats for Siena game when available. That’s good News Bob you don’t want to buy the extra Siena seats, just leaves more seats for another Siena fan to gobble up.. You keep fighting the good fight Bob..LOL

Thanks for paying for our new LED scorers table! Hope you and your four friends enjoy it as much as we do!

• Like 2