UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Volleyball schedule is out as well and LCC isn't good enough to be on that one either :)

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=70281&SPID=7998&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211027291&DB_OEM_ID=15800

2016 UAlbany Volleyball Schedule

Date Opponent Location Time (ET) UNLV Invitational

8/26 vs. New Mexico State Las Vegas, Nev. 3 p.m. 8/26 @ UNLV Las Vegas, Nev. 10 p.m. 8/27 vs. UC Santa Barbara Las Vegas, Nev. 2:30 p.m. Yale Invitational 9/2 @ Yale New Haven, Conn. 7 p.m. 9/3 vs. Rutgers New Haven, Conn. 12:30 p.m. 9/3 vs. Iona New Haven, Conn. 4:30 p.m. DePaul Invitational 9/9 vs. Illinois-Chicago Chicago, Ill. 5:30 p.m. 9/10 @ DePaul Chicago, Ill. 1 p.m. 9/10 vs. South Florida Chicago, Ill. 5:30 p.m. West Point Invitational 9/16 vs. UConn West Point, N.Y. 11 a.m. 9/16 vs. St. John's West Point, N.Y. 3 p.m. 9/17 @ Army West Point West Point, N.Y. 5 p.m. America East Regular Season 9/23 @ Binghamton* Vestal, N.Y. 7 p.m. 9/30 UMass Lowell* Albany, N.Y. 7 p.m. 10/2 Hartford* Albany, N.Y. 2 p.m. 10/7 @ UMBC* Baltimore, Md. 7 p.m. 10/9 @ Stony Brook* Stony Brook, N.Y. 1 p.m. 10/16 New Hampshire* Albany, N.Y. 2 p.m. 10/21 Binghamton* (Dig Pink Match) Albany, N.Y. 7 p.m. 10/28 @ Hartford* West Hartford, Conn. 7 p.m. 10/30 @ UMass Lowell* Lowell, Mass. 1 p.m. 11/4 Stony Brook* Albany, N.Y. 7 p.m. 11/6 UMBC* Albany, N.Y. 2 p.m. 11/11 @ New Hampshire* Durham, N.H. 7 p.m. America East Tournament 11/18 or 11/19 America East Semifinals TBA TBA 11/19 or 11/20 America East Final TBA TBA

Edited by bob87

We get only six chances to see the volleyballers at home -- all AE games -- but I can understand it: The OOC schedule for many if not most teams is taken up with the 3-game Fri-Sat tournaments which are good ways to play a lot of games against some good (and some average, and some not so good) teams) teams. I think we did host one of those some years ago -- in the Kelly Sheffield era. And this year, UA is playing in tournaments at Yale and West Point. A trip to West Point is always worth the time and effort.

LLC . . . I wonder how much of it is from their end, and how much from ours? One of my favorite memories from several several seasons of VB was that match in Loudonville when LLC was ahead something like 2-1, with just a couple of points left to win, and UA won two straight to take the match (I think I remember that correctly -- maybe LLC was ahead 2-0? -- but I remember accurately how absolutely deflated and PO-ed the crowd was, as well as the LLC players and coaches).

One of the only reasons I like playing LCCC is to stockpile wins against the local wannabee.

I remember the match you're talking about, but don't remember the exact sets down.

I'd much rather play a substantial program like UConn or UNLV than the likes of $iena