UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2019

35 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Weirdly it says he started his recruiting process in 2013.  Does that make . him...23? and a junior next year? or is this a one and done? Anyone know?  I'm bad at math.

Two years remaining, sat last year at Nevada as a transfer and coach left...His KenPom. He will turn 23 in May of this year. 

GbLalCr.png

Edited by Clickclack

With a JUCO or HS player you have to guess how they'll translate to this level. Nice thing about Anderson is that he's proven at the D1 level with solid numbers.

Really glad Clark has stayed as well. Along with Anderson, Healy, Rizzuto and De Sousa is a really promising group with a lot of options.

• Like 3

What does the team target with the last ship? Best athlete available? Young 3?

Guard: Clark, Healey, Anderson, Rizzuto

Swing: deSousa, Jerotic, Hutcheson

Big: Lulka, Hank, Lauderdale, French, Doherty

I gotta say, that's a pretty solid looking, exciting lineup

2 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

What does the team target with the last ship? Best athlete available? Young 3?

Guard: Clark, Healey, Anderson, Rizzuto

Swing: deSousa, Jerotic, Hutcheson

Big: Lulka, Hank, Lauderdale, French, Doherty

I gotta say, that's a pretty solid looking, exciting lineup

Could use another 4 that can slide down to 3 in a big lineup...but best available wouldn't be terrible. 

Edited by Clickclack

1 minute ago, godanesgo99 said:

I'm thinking young, high ceiling guard, that can red shirt and develop. Clark will be a Sr., Anderson would have one year left, Healey could grad transfer after this season (I thought I read somewhere).

I target an experienced wing... Only de Sousa is a somewhat proven contributor at that spot. No idea what we'll get out of hutch nor jerotic. 

Really looks like a great pick up. Will need to learn to play in Browns system . Dont love the under 40 percent shooting. However the best thing is that he is atheltic.  We really need that.  

As for the last player an impact 3 or small 4 would be amazing . 

Edited by UA1882

29 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Really looks like a great pick up. Will need to learn to play in Browns system . Dont love the under 40 percent shooting. However the best thing is that he is atheltic.  We really need that.  

As for the last player an impact 3 or small 4 would be amazing . 

His offensive rating is very solid... 

It'll be interesting to see where Jerotic plays. From the little we saw at the scrimmage he seemed more like a mobile PF than a wing.

Normally, it would seem like a good year to take a transfer who has to sit a year.