UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2018

Looks like a good get. Appears a little soft but I love the fact that he is 6"11 and shot 32 percent from 3 and 74 percent from the free throw line. 

Hopefully the coaching staff continues to develop his 3 point shooting. It would really allow us to stretch the floor.

Also started above a love the fact he will be a 22 year old sophomore.  

I guess I always thought 'prep' was part of HS...meaning they graduated with a HS diploma from prep. But I guess that makes sense now.

I guess I shouldn't pick on a 22yr old sophmore as I was a 29yr old senior when I got my diploma hahah.

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure this was posted here about Kendall Lauderdale...

The San Bernardino Valley College men's basketball team swept top honors on the Pacific Coast Athletic Conference – North Division all-conference team.

Sophomore forward Kendall Lauderdale (La Mirada) was named the conference MVP,

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Eli said:

I guess I always thought 'prep' was part of HS...meaning they graduated with a HS diploma from prep. But I guess that makes sense now.

I guess I shouldn't pick on a 22yr old sophmore as I was a 29yr old senior when I got my diploma hahah.

I was 28 when I got my degree. It all works out....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UA1882 said:

Melkisedek Moreaux looks like he would be a nice addition.  Looks to be a terrific slasher with terrific athleticism.  

Still hoping for a 5th year senior or 2 to balance out the classes. 

Moreaux just offered by St. Bonaventure.