UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Sussman + Bernard = 40 min 15 sec of futility. Simple math.

Rogers, Jr has 2 carries and coughs one up. Hope we didn't waste a scholly on him.

Come on. That's rough. He had some tough runs throughout the year. One fumble doesn't make a career.

Sussman + Bernard = 40 min 15 sec of futility. Simple math.

Rogers, Jr has 2 carries and coughs one up. Hope we didn't waste a scholly on him.

Come on. That's rough. He had some tough runs throughout the year. One fumble doesn't make a career.

Man... People are angry... Passion!

This team stays on this path and people won't even care enough to complain.

Crossroads!

Second half:

• Delaware starts the 3rd quarter with a drive of 8:12; ends with FG.
  • UA "drive" #1: rush for 3, rush for 3, pick 6 (3 plays).
  • UA "drive" #2: rush for -9 (failed reverse and well-scouted as the only offensive variant play UA runs), rush for 12, sack, punt (4 plays).
  • Delaware 3 and out.
  • UA "drive" #3: rush for 3, rush for 2, sack and lost fumble (3 plays).
  • Delaware field goal.
  • UA "drive" #4: rush for 2, incomplete, incomplete, punt (4 plays).
  • Delaware missed field goal.
  • UA "drive" #5: Completion and fumble (1 play).
  • Delaware 3 and out.
  • UA "drive" #6: Safety (1 play).
  • Delaware runs out clock.

That is just about as bad as it can get.

The turning point of this game was the first INT thrown. Sussman never seemed the same and we couldn't get anything started. Kid has to develop some short term memory and for the love of God not Telegraph his passes. Sat near where the UDelaware radio guy was broadcasting, he even said that Sussman was looking to the right on the pick 6. Very strange that he was outside above section 206. Really disappointed ending but you learn, try to improve and move on.

Susan definitely locks in on receivers. That pick 6, me and the gentleman who sits by me saw it all the way. Soon as he moved the receivers you could see the defense shift and then they jumped the route. They knew exactly what we were running. Just like with 99% of our other plays. My play calling is more creative on Madden 17 than UAs real offense. It's a joke and I hate to say it but heads need to roll, be it players or coaches. Jobs need to be lost or shifted into different roles.

Yes, I'm still mad hours later. We are a joke of a team right now. If it wasn't for the defense, that would have been a 40 pt. loss.

Edited by Eli

I sat close to the defense... Those guys had fire, the DC was yelling, he was mad... His players responded. The offense is dead weight... Even the oc was clueless and shocked.

Can't win football games like that, defense was exhausted being on the field as much as they were but they battled. The offense folded their tent and went home.

Today is probably one of the lowest moments for me as a fan. That was demoralizing, painful, frustrating and all that. They got suckered punched and never even got up off the ground to swing back. The entire offensive unit starting with oc and all the way down the line were emberassing... The oc needs to be fired tonight! BFF or not of the hc.

How many years is gattuso going to be given a pass for not having a qb? If Sussman is staring next year, cancel the program! I've said it a million times, you can't win with dead weight at the most important position in organized sports.

As someone else said to me and I agree... Those last three quarters were without doubt the worst athletic performance I have ever witnessed at UA. Sick! This kind of loss should drive some folks like the oc to quit, it's the honorable thing to do at this point.

Edited by Clickclack

If only he was Japanese and understood honor/falling on the sword. My guess is GG keeps this the OC around. I don't care if he was an HC/OC for one year somewhere else...when he was hired I read something about him being a longtime defensive coordinator or something and that was a HUGE red flag to me. Why would you put a guy who is clearly defensive minded in charge of the offense? Doesn't work in the NFL so why would it work in college?