UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Nice win on the road. Actually good that they had a close game. Many have been blowouts against weak opponents and Coach Marr can use this game to let the guys know they can improve. I have watched most games this season. JD was a bit off in first half but came back strong in 2nd. Where was TD a few years ago when the Thompsons were here (in diapers, lol). We may have a national title with him at the X back then. Harvard also showed how to stop Fields. On to the Brook!

I hope the Danes got on the bus fast and hit the road!

This sort of game was long overdue and you need to overcome some adversity to be ready for it in May. I didn't get to see the game but in the brief video highlights it looked like the defense didn't give JD a whole lot of help.

It is important to know you can win when Fields isn't getting 7-8 points and JD isn't saving at 60+%

Midseason 2017 All-Americans (Inside Lacrosse) First Team

A-Connor Fields, Jr., Albany
A-Pat Spencer, So., Loyola
A-Ryder Garnsey, So., Notre Dame
M-Sergio Salcido, Sr., Syracuse
M-Jake Froccaro, Sr., Villanova
M-Zach Currier, Sr., Princeton
FO-Trevor Baptiste, Jr., Denver
SSDM-Zach Goodrich, So., Towson
LSM-John Sexton, Jr., Notre Dame
D-Michael Rexrode, Jr., Rutgers
D-Garrett Epple, Sr., Notre Dame
D-Brendan Hynes, Sr., Richmond
G-Benny Pugh, Sr., Richmond

Second Team

A-Michael Sowers, Fr., Princeton
A-Josh Byrne, Sr., Hofstra
A-Connor Cannizzaro, Sr., Denver
M-Nick Mariano, Sr., Syracuse
M-Joel Tinney, Jr., Johns Hopkins
M-Connor Kelly, Jr., Maryland
M-Ryan Conrad, So., Virginia
FO-Gerard Arceri, Fr., Penn State
SSDM-Drew Schantz, So., Notre Dame
LSM-Larken Kemp, Sr., Brown
D-Ben Randall, Jr., Ohio State
D-Brett Osman, Jr., Hofstra
D-Jarrod Neumann, Sr., Providence
G-Jack Concannon, Jr., Hofstra

Edited by UAFAN

Nice win on the road. Actually good that they had a close game. Many have been blowouts against weak opponents and Coach Marr can use this game to let the guys know they can improve. I have watched most games this season. JD was a bit off in first half but came back strong in 2nd. Where was TD a few years ago when the Thompsons were here (in diapers, lol). We may have a national title with him at the X back then. Harvard also showed how to stop Fields. On to the Brook!

2014 game against Notre Dame, 5 goal lead with about 10 to go and they lost pretty much every face off the rest of the game...and lost in OT. I was at that game and it was so hard to watch the Thompsons stand around towards the end because they couldn't get posession. Though they did have the last shot in reg from cousin Ty and it glanced off the goalies helment. Yes, I'm still bitter if you can't tell, but wholeheartedly agree about how face offs could have put that team over the top. Oh well.

Edited by slickwilly
  • Like 1

2014 game against Notre Dame, 5 goal lead with about 10 to go and they lost pretty much every face off the rest of the game...and lost in OT. I was at that game and it was so hard to watch the Thompsons stand around towards the end because they couldn't get posession. Though they did have the last shot in reg from cousin Ty and it glanced off the goalies helment. Yes, I'm still bitter if you can't tell, but wholeheartedly agree about how face offs could have put that team over the top. Oh well.

At Hofstra - I was there too - still get that sick feeling in my stomach thinking about that one

• Like 1

Albany cruising. 12-3 over the Sea Puppies.

Man, I really am buying into other's thoughts on this board that if TD played with the Thompson's, we'd be possibly talking about, "Remember when we won the National Title?!"

Kid is so dominant.

• Like 1