UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany (3-2) - Albany Cup 2016 - Sun 11/27 @ 7PM

Eli

From the Daily Gazette (I'm really liking their coverage since Mark McGuire has joined them)...

Charlie Voelker, UAlbany’s associate athletic director of external affairs, said Tuesday afternoon that about 155 of only the $40 tickets remain, and a sellout of the 4,538 seat SEFCU Arena is assured. “There may be a possibility that standing-room tickets will be made available,” he added.

He said up to 250 standing-room-only tickets could open up.

http://www.dailygazette.com/news/2016/nov/23/albcup_1123/?dgzrg

Would seem possible that people with SRO tickets could fill in bench seats if not all the student tickets are used come game time. Creates a win-win..sell more tickets and still end up with a full arena.

Saw a black Friday special for standing room only for $25 and I am sure the view of the court from there would still be better than an equivalent $25 seat at LCC for one of there games. Not that I would ever give them my money to see some(whoever is not suspended at the time) of their players play :)

bob87,

You are so right about the superior sightlines at SEFCU. To think I paid much more money for poor visibility at the other place.

I was listening to Big Board Sports yesterday and Tim Wilkins from the T-U was adamant that the UA-LCC series should be alternating home contests, and should have been from the start. I heard someone make the case that

UNC does not insist Duke play all of their games in Chapel Hill because their arena is more than twice as big as Cameron. I know that's a league match and LCC is OOC, but still.

• Like 1

I was listening to Big Board Sports yesterday and Tim Wilkins from the T-U was adamant that the UA-LCC series should be alternating home contests, and should have been from the start. I heard someone make the case that

UNC does not insist Duke play all of their games in Chapel Hill because their arena is more than twice as big as Cameron. I know that's a league match and LCC is OOC, but still.

That's absolutely correct, look at the Philly schools, same deal...no one ever demands it NEEDS to be played in the largest arena Philly has. This whole notion is ridiculous and nothing more then a pretense to continue what was an unfair practice for 15 years. Call their bluff!

• Like 1

Latest update lol.

Sec.	Tue.	Wed.	Thu.	Fri.	Sat.	Sun.
100	69	46				
150	2	0				
200	1	1				
250	2	1				
300	5	5				
350	0	0				
400	0	0				
450	0	0				
500	2	2				
550	4	2				
600	0	0				
650	0	0				
700	76	52				
750	0	0				
800	0	0				
850	0	0				
Total	161	109				

Edited by Eli

I have always said that it should be alternated.

Seriously who else in the country would ever agree to play even 2 straight games at a maac school.

Edited by bob87

Latest update lol.

Sec.	Tue.	Wed.	Thu.	Fri.	Sat.	Sun.
100	69	46				
150	2	0				
200	1	1				
250	2	1				
300	5	5				
350	0	0				
400	0	0				
450	0	0				
500	2	2				
550	4	2				
600	0	0				
650	0	0				
700	76	52				
750	0	0				
800	0	0				
850	0	0				
Total	161	109				

850 is the UA student section and 100/700 are the back corners on the UA side. Not surprised that if there were any seats left they would be in those sections. The rest of the seats are gone except one offs.