UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

Congratulations to UVM. But UA just showed 63 other potential teams in the country how to end their streak.

I don't like being the sacrificial lamb. I will never live this game down like UVA '07 or Hartford '16. This is one step up from the shorthanded game in '04.

Did I want to beat UVM today? More than you know. Games like this have a great potential to turn things around the next time.

No doubt we should have won that game. We folded at the end. Rushed shots and poor decisions. Missed FTs too (when ha that really been an issue for us).

That's what young teams do. Big moment for those youngsters and they came up short. Great experience though. Will Brown needs to teach Nichols how to play with the rest of the team. That long three that he shot out of bounds, he had Cremo WIDE open for three that could've tied it.

Yep, one more year under our belts, that much more experience, and we would have won this game.

Still young. Inexperience beat us. Hell of a game though.

• Like 1

Seemed as though we stopped attacking using all five players.... we became tentative?

Reluctantly, I'll give UVM some credit for stepping up their defense in the second half. I'm quite sure Cremo and a couple other guys will be replaying a few plays in their heads for the next few months.

Tough loss...Proud of team and future bright.

That quickly devolved from a game they shouldn't have won to a game they shouldn't have lost. Hero ball indeed.

Good effort; now make a run in a secondary, tertiary, or quaternary post season tournament to close out the season.

• Like 1

The thing that hurts is that we should've won. Do you think Brown told David to stop forcing stuff and he just ignored him? After that wild three that went airball out of bounds Brown was pissed, shaking his head and asking why.

Sorry to see David Nichols play the kind of game he did. He carried UA so many times during this season its hard to blame him for this loss.

Wish we were moving on, but proud of UA and the year we've had.

• Like 1