UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

Post game press conference. Those three young men, as sophomores, sitting there answering tough questions with the echos of the UVM fans celebrating must've been very hard but they did it. I absolutely love Brown and Cremo sticking up for Nichols.

http://www.capitalregionsportsnet.com/sports/basketball/535-ualbany-mbb-uvm-presser-part-1

http://www.capitalregionsportsnet.com/sports/basketball/536-ualbany-mbb-uvm-presser-part-2

Thanks so posting these links!

When Charles hit the and 1 and hit the floor sliding into his teammates, I honestly thought they were going to pull it off.

I agree. I said the same thing at that time. I really thought the Duncan three after the Cremo three was a big momentum swing. Our players and fans were going nuts and it's as if Vermont said, "Not so fast." That shot got their crowd back into it and fired up their whole team.

Post game press conference. Those three young men, as sophomores, sitting there answering tough questions with the echos of the UVM fans celebrating must've been very hard but they did it. I absolutely love Brown and Cremo sticking up for Nichols.

http://www.capitalregionsportsnet.com/sports/basketball/535-ualbany-mbb-uvm-presser-part-1

http://www.capitalregionsportsnet.com/sports/basketball/536-ualbany-mbb-uvm-presser-part-2

Thanks so posting these links!

No problem!

You really want UVM to do well, otherwise no AE team will ever get a good seed.

Note on game: I think David was forced to take a lot of shots as the other 4 players were being denied the ball leaving David to shoot or create.

An almost 1st year player who had to due a lot and tried to bring it home. We just didn't have the depth needed to advance. GREAT GAME!!!

• Like 1

Can someone tell me how Siena got an 8 or 9 seed like 8 years ago... Don't know much about Siena history .... What was their rpi?...15?... Who did they beat to get that seed ?

I sure there are people who care about that garbage school somewhere else who can answer that question.

Can someone tell me how Siena got an 8 or 9 seed like 8 years ago... Don't know much about Siena history .... What was their rpi?...15?... Who did they beat to get that seed ?

2008-09 they were 26-7, got a 9 seed, beat Ohio State in OT, then lost to Louisville.

Their RPI was about 31, based on losses to Tennessee, Kansas, Oklahoma St., Wichita and Pitt.

Only name wins were Boise, maybe St. Joseph and Northern Iowa (don't know if Cornell or Buffalo were any good that year). Beat our 15-16 team by seven.

It was the year after they beat Vanderbilt in the 4/13 game.

Thanks Bob. Just looked it up to show that RPI depends on who you play, not who you beat.

Edited by UAalum72

You really want UVM to do well, otherwise no AE team will ever get a good seed.

Note on game: I think David was forced to take a lot of shots as the other 4 players were being denied the ball leaving David to shoot or create.

An almost 1st year player who had to due a lot and tried to bring it home. We just didn't have the depth needed to advance. GREAT GAME!!!

I am mostly indifferent to how Vermont does. Certainly want to see them do better than the lowly maac representative just because many lowly maac fans around here are so delusional but the bracket I have a team in gets released tomorrow Edited by bob87

2008-09 they were 26-7, got a 9 seed, beat Ohio State in OT, then lost to Louisville.Their RPI was about 31, based on losses to Tennessee, Kansas, Oklahoma St., Wichita and Pitt.Only name wins were Boise, maybe St. Joseph and Northern Iowa (don't know if Cornell or Buffalo were any good that year). Beat our 15-16 team by seven.It was the year after they beat Vanderbilt in the 4/13 game.Thanks Bob. Just looked it up to show that RPI depends on who you play, not who you beat.

I don't think it hurt that they beat Vandy by 21 in the 4/13.

2008-09 they were 26-7, got a 9 seed, beat Ohio State in OT, then lost to Louisville.

Their RPI was about 31, based on losses to Tennessee, Kansas, Oklahoma St., Wichita and Pitt.

Only name wins were Boise, maybe St. Joseph and Northern Iowa (don't know if Cornell or Buffalo were any good that year). Beat our 15-16 team by seven.

It was the year after they beat Vanderbilt in the 4/13 game.

Thanks Bob. Just looked it up to show that RPI depends on who you play, not who you beat.

No problem.

I wasn't going to look at up. That was the year I saw dirty Binghamton get crushed in Greensboro so bad year for college basketball in a few ways :(

not sure if anyone saw video from the practice, but listen to what Brown says to Nichols. He also seems to mention this message board. But this goes to the other thread about Brown...this dude is a great coach, don't care what anyone says (and that's with him blocking me on Twitter for some reason...not sure what I ever said or did).

not sure if anyone saw video from the practice, but listen to what Brown says to Nichols. He also seems to mention this message board. But this goes to the other thread about Brown...this dude is a great coach, don't care what anyone says (and that's with him blocking me on Twitter for some reason...not sure what I ever said or did).

Where can we see this video?