UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2017-18 MBB Schedule

This is a quality schedule, tells you all you need to know about what the coaches think of this team/talent.

I think I say this before every season, but I don't think I have ever been this excited about a team we are putting on the floor.

Unless everyone is oberhyped, I don't envy the task of finding enough minutes to keep everyone happy. Becker seemed to do so successfully last season at UVM. I hope we can this year.

Agreed the Monmouth game is a nice addition to a solid looking schedule.

King Rice has done a nice job at Monmouth. I remember we played them six or seven years ago in a tournament during Rice's first year. His team played at the speed they play now but without as much talent and we blew them out.

I'm plan on going to the Albany-Iona game. My cousin went to Iona so we are planning on taking our families to the game and then staying overnight since we are a couple hours away. Want to do something with the kids on Saturday while we are up there before heading home. Anybody have suggestions on something to do in the area for kids ages 4-8? Looks like the football team is on the road so unfortunately that is not an option.

We used to love taking our sons to Indian Ladder Farms when they were young..... Lots to do besides picking apples and hiking these days. Take a peek at this link: http://www.indianladderfarms.com/ https://www.yelp.com/biz/indian-ladder-farms-Voorheesville

Enjoy and travel safety

Edited by GDBD

So are we auditioning to join the MAAC this year? Playing almost half the conference Iona, Monmouth, LCC and Canisius.

Although I support your 1st amendment right to speak your mind,

that's something I would rather not even joke about. Cruel and unusual? Vicious? Barbarous? :D

Haha first amendment is a wonderful thing. Hope I don't get excommunicated from this board for that joke . Games against MAAC schools make sense because of travel cost involved. It also works for me planning to go to Monmouth to catch the game. Anyone who has been there have any recommendations on where to eat?

Gotham Classic release

We host Bryant Dec. 6, neutral $iena Dec. 9, at Memphis Dec. 11, at Louisville Dec. 20

Think they changed the game at Memphis to 12/12.

NBA schedule out today. I think memphis NBA team uses the same building as U Memphis and is home 12/11.vs Miami. So an option for anyone making the trip. I am hoping to although I dont think I will go to the NBA game

Edited by bob87

Haha first amendment is a wonderful thing. Hope I don't get excommunicated from this board for that joke . Games against MAAC schools make sense because of travel cost involved. It also works for me planning to go to Monmouth to catch the game. Anyone who has been there have any recommendations on where to eat?

Never been there either and with a game on a Monday night after thanksgiving this wont be one of the games I make this season :(