UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I'd agree. I think they were tailgating before the game. I've honestly seen nothing like it. But what's worse, the production director; they are asleep at the wheel.

Please don't tell me Brunson is a lot CAA quarterback... Excellent protection the kid sucks. Can't make a throw... Hasn't been able to make a throw.

Brunson... Just stared at one guy... Never goes through progressions, nothing...

that wasn't the problem, he threw it way behind him. It was a quick hit short pass.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

At least our D is alright.

Edited by Eli

Please don't tell me Brunson is a lot CAA quarterback... Excellent protection the kid sucks. Can't make a throw... Hasn't been able to make a throw.

LOL! Didn't I say we shouldn't overreact? Two series man. haha.

Click- It's the 2nd damn series. Chillax.

I'm going back to last year as well... Nothing new. Let's see how the rest of it goes...

Defense looks good so far other than the one big play. Two turnovers. Need to take advantage of turnovers to win games like this.

• Like 1

ODU says the game is a sellout (55th straight). #fakenews #emptyseatsvisible

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

Beginning of the game or not, anyone who says otherwise is nuts. Brunson is hot garbage. That's like his 4th or 5th 'not even close' pass...in one quarter.