UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Not trying to be mean but our qbs are terrible . Simple / easy passes are wayyyy off. We need a qb.

This has been Gattuso's biggest failure...one day he may really regret it when he's looking for a job. He's been here long enough to find a QB and simply hasn't gotten it done. Good coach but one major flaw...can't recruit or develop a QB.

QBs? I'd much rather talk about Morfor. True freshman against against an FBS squad that won a bowl game last year - 99 yards. Damn.

Thought the JUCO Diggs had a solid first game for us.

Not going to eat Brunson's lunch after a game against a good FBS team.

Not trying to be mean but our qbs are terrible . Simple / easy passes are wayyyy off. We need a qb.

This has been Gattuso's biggest failure...one day he may really regret it when he's looking for a job. He's been here long enough to find a QB and simply hasn't gotten it done. Good coach but one major flaw...can't recruit or develop a QB.

You would think there is a really good CAA level recruit out there that is looking at Albany and saying, "Great defense, excellent running game, I'm the missing piece."

I said no to overreact but I'm about to. I really have no idea how a QB at this level cannot hit an open receiver a majority of the time. I mean, wide open guys just missed. Balls in the ground or way over their head or way behind them. Maybe it's the pressure of the actual games but if that is how he throws in practice I have no idea what the coaches see in him. Even the completions were not on target. I really hope he can improve his accuracy as he gets more comfortable and not under so much pressure.

QBs? I'd much rather talk about Morfor. True freshman against against an FBS squad that won a bowl game last year - 99 yards. Damn.

Mofor was really impressive. As I said earlier, speed, vision and some power and only a freshman. Hopefully EB comes back soon and the 1-2 punch of EB and Mofor will be tough to deal with for defenses.

Earned some respect from the ODU Board folks. Brunson improved as the game wore on, but the rush was getting to him too much...our interior line was seriously outsized. Mofor was a pleasant revelation and maybe can let EB rest a while longer. JMU beat the snot out of East Carolina. NEC teams look strong. Pioneer teams as well....except for Fordham... they looked like a tank ran over them. Didn't hear Dolce's name called. Local guy Hatalsky was a beast! Morgan St loses 10-0 to Towson. UA 13 for 31 passing......ughhh.

You would think there is a really good CAA level recruit out there that is looking at Albany and saying, "Great defense, excellent running game, I'm the missing piece."

I said no to overreact but I'm about to. I really have no idea how a QB at this level cannot hit an open receiver a majority of the time. I mean, wide open guys just missed. Balls in the ground or way over their head or way behind them. Maybe it's the pressure of the actual games but if that is how he throws in practice I have no idea what the coaches see in him. Even the completions were not on target. I really hope he can improve his accuracy as he gets more comfortable and not under so much pressure.

Mofor was really impressive. As I said earlier, speed, vision and some power and only a freshman. Hopefully EB comes back soon and the 1-2 punch of EB and Mofor will be tough to deal with for defenses.

The damning part is that this is the best guy on the team. This is the best qb they could find, recruit etc. How many years we gonna talk about this? I'm not sure what to think. This kid allegedly was a good qb in hs, I know it's a totally different ball game but he stinks... Hard to watch the team lay out and work their butts off and he can't make a simple pass.

ODU fans complaining about THEIR QB play.

A couple big plays weee the difference, but they dropped a couple too. We just had a big run called back and didn't make any other long plays

However he plays I hope Brunson doesn't have to take that much punishment the rest of the year

Just got home...was expecting far worse than 31-13 so kudos to the team. Hopefully we can take out the lower level competition...if QB is our only issue, I guess we can work with that and try to fix it.

It's like when it comes to cars...it's either fast, cheap or reliable...you can only have 2 of the 3. In UA football, it's good defense, good run game, good passing game...you can only have two of those it seems lol.

Thought the team played pretty well. Showed some great fight in the second half to make it a game late in the 4th.

Mofor was seriously impressive. First college game as a true freshman on the road at an FBS team. Put up a nearly 100 yard game when the defense was looking run most of the game.

Thought our defense played well. ODU scored 31 points..but they started with great field position much of the game. D-Line looked good against their strong running game.

Sussman looked better than I expected as a punter.

Tough game for Brunson. Got to at least hit those open <10 yard passes. If I'm looking for positives..he seemed to improve a bit as the game went on. And he was sacked a ton..but didn't make bonehead plays and risk interceptions by just chucking the ball when under pressure.

• Like 1

Just got home...was expecting far worse than 31-13 so kudos to the team. Hopefully we can take out the lower level competition...if QB is our only issue, I guess we can work with that and try to fix it.

It's like when it comes to cars...it's either fast, cheap or reliable...you can only have 2 of the 3. In UA football, it's good defense, good run game, good passing game...you can only have two of those it seems lol.

Eli, final was 31-17. At one point ODU had the ball on their own 30 with 8 mins left. I'm pretty sure it was 2nd and 11 or something. They ran a sort of swing pass screen and the D read it so well and swarmed the guy. We had ALL the momentum. Well on that play our defender caught the receivers facemask for a 15 yard penalty. That got them out to the 45. Next play was a bomb down the left side that their WR out-jumped the CB for and he took it to the house. Without that facemask, which I don't blame the kid for since it happened so fast, I think we had a shot at winning the game. The team was pumped, the D was playing well and the offense started to click a good bit. It was fun to watch.