UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I see that Brian Parker has been waived by the Jets, according to today's TU agate graf on NYJ. Still a viable prospect to catch on with some team in need, or is this probably it for him?

Very surprised. Wondering if he picked up an injury. He was fighting for the backup spot, and he seemed to have a shot according to many reports.

Edit: Looks like he got injured. If its his shoulder...i'd say he's done. Feel bad for him.

Edited by Dane96
  • Like 1

Just got signed to the Broncos' practice squad.

Excellent! Hope he sticks. $7,200 a week is not chump change :-)

• Like 1

Had 2 receptions and looked like he belonged.  Had a nice 20 yard reception from Chad Kelly, solid little run after the receipt.  

• Like 2

I just noticed that Parker is now on the Broncos active roster, but I don’t know if he’s been active yet on game day. 

I watched a good bit of the Broncos vs Steelers today and there were several Parker sightings.  Special teams, blocking and at least one target. Looked like he was fouled but nothing was called. He’s doing well. 

• Like 1