UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nysteve661

OT: Vermont/Kentucky

Just a heads up for those interested in seeing our main competition in the AE. Vermont takes on the latest crop of "diaper dandies" as Dicky V would say as Kentucky hosts Vermont at 3:30 today on ESPN.

Vermont looking very much like the preseason #1 right now. This game probably would have been even more interesting had it been Kentucky's first game also.

• Like 1

Watching this, i like our team. I bet we out tough them big time.

I agree about our team but Vermont is representing the AE well right now. TBH is fun to watch when he's not playing us.

Edited by Dane Pound
  • Like 2

Great showing.... in order to stay with a team like Kentucky you need to shoot the 3 well . Kentucky was much more athletic but the 3 ball is the great equalizer .

• Like 1

Saw the last 10 minutes. Agree with the statement that the 3 is a great equalizer. With Vermont being a good basketball team and Kentucky probably taking Vermont lightly, it was a fight down to the wire.

It's between UA and Vermont this year.

I almost fell outa my chair when I saw this at first glance but looks like ESPN just flipped them lol.

152dkwx.jpg

Heck of a game for Lyles though.

Edited by Eli