UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ian Renniger had his offical the other day. I presume he signs in February as he was a verbal commit. TE from Pennsylvania.

Hope so - wondering why he did not sign in December - doesn't matter - he looks like a good one.

Where did you see who was on the visit? I could not find anything on it.

Big shout out to the coaches and players of @UAlbanyFootball for showing me a great time on my official visit had a great time!

DUwSljoWsAAdpWL.jpg

Saw it - wondering about others.

Ian Renniger had his offical the other day. I presume he signs in February as he was a verbal commit. TE from Pennsylvania.

Hope so - wondering why he did not sign in December - doesn't matter - he looks like a good one.

Big shout out to the coaches and players of @UAlbanyFootball for showing me a great time on my official visit had a great time!

DUwSljoWsAAdpWL.jpg

Nothing on his Twitter feed about other visits or offers. Check out the picture on his feed from the UA home visit. Joe B needs to stand on a box or something.

DUwSljoWsAAdpWL.jpg

Nothing on his Twitter feed about other visits or offers. Check out the picture on his feed from the UA home visit. Joe B needs to stand on a box or something.

All I could do was laugh at that comment!!!!

Tyler Oedekoven New kid being "watched" FAST!!! 4.45 40 yd [i think every UA coach is following him - all of a sudden this week] Needs to add about 25 lbs [or at least 15-20]

2x State Champs 2016/17 | 2x All State 4A WR 16/17| Cathedral Prep '18 Football and Baseball | Give them the sauce | Big T Swift fan |
Just Saw this>>>

Tyler Oedekoven @TOedekoven 2h2 hours ago

New Commitment - another speed guy!
More

Super excited to say I have committed to UAlbany!!!!! #Great18

Getting some really good looking guys!!! Him and Dev Holmes together - Likely red-shirted this year I would guess. Thoughts??

Edited by HOF2013

New Offer

Dylan Armson @17armson Jan 26 6'7 295lb OT/DT http://www.hudl.com/profile/3202286/Dylan-Armson
Blessed, Honored, and Thankful for the offer to continue my academic and athletic career at the University of Albany
Edited by HOF2013

Dev Holmes - 5' 8' 160 WR just decommitted from Villanova and committed to UA.

WOW!

After a long talk with my family members and coaches I had to make a hard decision that wasn’t easy and decided to decommit from Villanova University and commit to the University at Albany, I’m #StayingHolmes ... #GREAT18 #PurpleFam1f49c.png1f49b.png1f436.png@CoachFiacchi_UA @CoachGGattuso

WOW He runs like a 4.2 or 4.3

Edited by HOF2013

Woohoo! I said before that Dev Holmes would terrorize UA for 4 years...guess he can terrorize VU. Kid has serious speed.

Did you watch this kid from Western Pa>> Tyler Oedekoven FAST!!! 4.45 40 yd committed to UA today - his twitter account post was three hours ago!!!!

https://twitter.com/TOedekoven

http://www.hudl.com/...Tyler-Oedekoven

16 &' 17 4A Pennsylvania All-State Team (WR) **STATE CHAMPS x 2 ** | Career Stats: 2385 yards 93 rec. 26 TD | DM: TOedekoven

Edited by HOF2013

Burying the lede above is that Will Fiacchi is on the coaching staff.

Wide Receivers Coach Recruiting Coordinator University at Albany

Why is our former QB in charge of scouting receivers? Lol.

Defense coach as OC and QB scouting receivers...to me that makes little sense.

The new QB coach has only been on campus for a week >> Joe Davis - he is not even listed on the staff on the FB page yet. Fiacchi is actually now the recruiting coordinator since Plungas left for RMU. I think it is a pretty good idea actually. QB's know receivers - no?

Edited by HOF2013

Happens all the time. Offensive players coaching different positions, recruiting different positions. Doesn't have to just do the position they played. New Giants coach was an offensive lineman in college. In the NFL he was a WR coach, QB coach and offensive coordinator.