UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

4 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

Guys, is Ian Renniger on campus?  :P

Hope Stire gets some solid playing time!

As I posted above YES.  He is in the photo at the TE cookout 

• 2 weeks later...

Marlon Jett Serbin out of Florida NOW has himself listed as a WR on his twitter page> Fast - was a QB in HS.    WR @ The University at Albany’22

one of the kids not on the roster

The others that I find are:

Michael Bobak - Kicker is not on the roster

Jake Cuomo - Kicker is not on the roster

Luke Clement - Kicker Holy Trinity HS from Troy is not on the roster - 

Maybe they are walk ons and have to MAKE the team

Edited by HOF2013

Not sure, but to your point, Serbin is definitely coming based on just watching his feed on Twitter.  Posted the CAA best conference ranking and changed his profile from “Ath” to “WR” this week.  So, he’s in.  I also don’t think it’s a walk on thing with him.

This could be a kid who sneaks up on us and becomes a player to watch.  

Edited by Dane96

14 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

Not sure, but to your point, Serbin is definitely coming based on just watching his feed on Twitter.  Posted the CAA best conference ranking and changed his profile from “Ath” to “WR” this week.  So, he’s in.  I also don’t think it’s a walk on thing with him.

This could be a kid who sneaks up on us and becomes a player to watch.  

The point is that he is NOT on the roster!  AND as far as I know ALL of the kids are in camp!

Edited by HOF2013

I got your point and I also know that the school regularly effs up the roster for football for unknown reasons.  Maybe take in some air instead of capitalizing words and using punctuation to prove you are right. 

For the record, camp hasn’t begun  

Carry on.   

?‍♂️ 

Edited by Dane96
  • Haha 1

On 7/13/2018 at 9:40 PM, Dane96 said:

I got your point and I also know that the school regularly effs up the roster for football for unknown reasons.  Maybe take in some air instead of capitalizing words and using punctuation to prove you are right. 

For the record, camp hasn’t begun  

Carry on.   

?‍♂️ 

All the freshman are [or were] on campus and working out!!  Those guys are not on the roster. Everyone else now is, including all new comers.  All I'm saying.

Serbin was just arriving the other day - Tweet about Albany International Airport.  Wonder why he was allowed to come after the others!!!

Edited by HOF2013

• 2 weeks later...

New guys now on the Team Roster
Francesco Ancona, Oceanside, NY, 5' 8";  175 lbs., Punter/Place-Kicker   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008555493169
Luke Clement, Albany, N.Y., 6' 5';  175 lbs., Punter/Place-Kicker   https://twitter.com/lclement55
Jake Cuomo, Brooklyn, N.Y., 5' 8", 170 lbs., Punter   https://twitter.com/CuomoJake
Marlon Serbin, Weston, Fla. , 6' 1" 180 lbs., Listed as Safety now on UA Roster,  Kid is quick! http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/marlon-serbin/N_Yl5-66EeS-8KA2nzwbTA/default.htm

Edited by HOF2013

2 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Another late entry

Jacob Stanko, Burnt Hills, NY  5'11" , 185, RB

Jacob Stanko, Burnt Hills, NY, 5' 11" (or 6') 185  RB, OLB, 4.53 40,  quick.  Thanks  UA 72

Edited by HOF2013

5 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Jacob Stanko, Burnt Hills, NY, 5' 11" (or 6') 185  RB, OLB, 4.53 40,  quick.  Thanks  UA 72

Being in the BHBL district I've followed him. The kid definitely has wheels. That 185 looks optimistic to me unless he's hit the chow and gym real hard since then end of 2017.