UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #11 12/09/17 7:37 vs Siena at TUC

Hey many of us are from University Gym days, so SEFCU is a big upgrade. But as most of the posters here are saying SEFCU is great, except for concessions, restrooms, lack of chairbacks, parking, a better entrance, etc. I didn't say Q's facilities were the best or fantastic. They are new and nice, they obviously feel they're large enough for their market. Stony Brook's arena is nice and it's smaller than SEFCU.

One superior aspect of University Gym was the noise made by stomping the bleachers. Not so good in SEFCU. The gym was also homier. In big games you were right next to your neighbors. It was a tough place for opponents. The chairbacks are nice, though.

• Like 1

Neutral Site my ar$e ! How neutral is a site when the public address announcer is screaming "its a one point game" or "$ienna takes the lead." Actually, whenever he did this, it seemed to inspire UA, but @ a neutral site the team and the fans should NOT have to hear this. I paid my $35 and $10+ for a beer and a soda and do not want to listen to this $hi@. On the road OK, understandable. Re-watching on tv and having to listened to same public address guy plus homey announcers equally BAD! UA player families, alumni, friends and most notably RECRUITS, should not have to be subjected to this nonsense while listening or watching a game @ a "neutral" site. Also, the PA amplifies and tends to drown-out the 50% of the house trying to cheer for UA.

Also, if it was suppose to be a neutral site game — the Siena and MAAC logos should not have been on the court. They should have developed and used an “Albany Cup” logo for center court, and put a smaller UA and Siena logo at appropriate locations near the sidelines of the court.

Hey many of us are from University Gym days, so SEFCU is a big upgrade. But as most of the posters here are saying SEFCU is great, except for concessions, restrooms, lack of chairbacks, parking, a better entrance, etc. I didn't say Q's facilities were the best or fantastic. They are new and nice, they obviously feel they're large enough for their market. Stony Brook's arena is nice and it's smaller than SEFCU.

One superior aspect of University Gym was the noise made by stomping the bleachers. Not so good in SEFCU. The gym was also homier. In big games you were right next to your neighbors. It was a tough place for opponents. The chairbacks are nice, though.

I never attended in the old gym but I think the foot stomping is a nice thing in the SEFCU. When the crowd is into it and not just me and 10 other people doing it.

And thanks for the contract review statefan...fair enough.