UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #11 12/09/17 7:37 vs Siena at TUC

On a side note, One of my employees is a Siena fan. I got to the office early to leave one of my Beat $iena shirts on his cube before he got in this morning.

Since neither of my kids or the wife can wear an XL, I didn't have a need for 4 of them :)

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 2

On a side note, One of my employees is a Siena fan. I got to the office early to leave one of my Beat $iena shirts on his cube before he got in this morning.

Since neither of my kids or the wife can wear an XL, I didn't have a need for 4 of them :)

*Googling an image of Mr. Burns saying egggggcelent*

??

Question some of the numbers or methodology. We spend more than all of the Ivies? (Cornell < $800K)

They do not technically give athletic scholarships so the grants that the athletes receive do not count in the sports budget.

Right. Because the school spends the money and not the athletic dept., it doesn’t count. Methodology.

I have a feeling this series will end. I really like the idea of winner hosts the following season's game. Do the Saints not have confidence in their program? Tell those private school elites to put their money where their mouth is if they feel they are superior to us.

Also, my feeling is that D'Argenio and Patsos will be out of jobs in the next two years anyway. Benson can deal with negotiating with their new regime and the game will eventually be back on again.

I have a feeling this series will end. I really like the idea of winner hosts the following season's game. Do the Saints not have confidence in their program? Tell those private school elites to put their money where their mouth is if they feel they are superior to us.

Also, my feeling is that D'Argenio and Patsos will be out of jobs in the next two years anyway. Benson can deal with negotiating with their new regime and the game will eventually be back on again.

Patsos' contract runs for three more years (thru 20-21) so they may not want to eat that much.

When WB was on Wylands program last week he was presented with the winner hosts idea. He thought it might possibly run afoul of NCAA regs if I recall his response correctly. He pretty much said he would leave it up to the ADs to negotiate.

Go read their board... Im on the floor laughing. They are all passing around the gas can... Lighting themselves on fire.

What a joke of a program patsos has over there ... Should have hammered them but rivalry games are tougher.

I thought we were going to hang a 30 point loss on them. Becker pulled off near the end. TBH, hamstring strain and concussion are gone- kid absolutely ate the $iena guards lunches 2night. Nico... a talented player but damn, he can't keep his head in the game.

It's my personal opinion that UA softened up LCC for UVM last night. I think LCC wanted the game against us so badly that they threw everything they had against us, and there was little left in the tank to play another good team 48 hours later. Of course, that works the same way. I have noticed that UA doesn't play so well the game after the LCC game. Let's hope that model doesn't work tonight against us, and I'm also thankful that we have another 24 hours to prepare mentally and physically for our next opponent than LCC had.