UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #11 12/09/17 7:37 vs Siena at TUC

I have been going to Albany-Siena games for 60 years. The first four as a player(2 wins,2 losses) and the remainder as a spectator. This is an important event in the Capital District. This year was an excellent option. UA got great seats. The games were great.

Concessions are over priced! I would favor this years set up with the game being out of season packages and being split until UA can update SEFCU to 6000+ seats. Then Home and Home makes sense!!

I'm all for the TUC being the neutral site for this game, as soon as Siena decides they don't want to play their actual home games there. As long as they play their home games there you can paint the whole thing purple and it's not a neutral site.

• Like 5

I have been going to Albany-Siena games for 60 years. The first four as a player(2 wins,2 losses) and the remainder as a spectator. This is an important event in the Capital District. This year was an excellent option. UA got great seats. The games were great.

Concessions are over priced! I would favor this years set up with the game being out of season packages and being split until UA can update SEFCU to 6000+ seats. Then Home and Home makes sense!!

I'm all for the TUC being the neutral site for this game, as soon as Siena decides they don't want to play their actual home games there. As long as they play their home games there you can paint the whole thing purple and it's not a neutral site.

Someone on their board said at this rate they'll be playing on campus sooner than later (their losing fans and season ticket holders by the second...droppin like flies). Then it can be a true neutral site. Edited by Eli

Most of the Siena board is entertaining, but when they get into their recruiting disadvantages compared to other schools it's easily my favorite thing.

I'm sorry, you play in a "pro" arena and you're the one program your school POURS resources into and you're at a recruiting disadvantage? You don't do JUCO's, fine...you can't get the kids in that Iona can, fine...WHO ELSE IN YOUR CONFERENCE CAN OFFER WHAT YOU CAN????

You're not firing your coach and AD mid season because of your Franciscan values?? Just admit the truth and get off your high horse, we can't afford or don't want to pay to remove both of them in the middle of the season.

Now I'm actually done, I've drank too much coffee today.

• Like 2

One of their posters said SEFCU will always be a “gym” no matter how it’s improved. LCC plays in a conference where all of the on campus facilities are smaller than ours...many are considerably smaller.

was gonna say, I watched the Monmouth game...SEFCU isn't close to that.

Most of the Siena board is entertaining, but when they get into their recruiting disadvantages compared to other schools it's easily my favorite thing.

I'm sorry, you play in a "pro" arena and you're the one program your school POURS resources into and you're at a recruiting disadvantage? You don't do JUCO's, fine...you can't get the kids in that Iona can, fine...WHO ELSE IN YOUR CONFERENCE CAN OFFER WHAT YOU CAN????

You're not firing your coach and AD mid season because of your Franciscan values?? Just admit the truth and get off your high horse, we can't afford or don't want to pay to remove both of them in the middle of the season.

Now I'm actually done, I've drank too much coffee today.

Funny, they used to say Albany could never match them because they had so many advantages (including how much they can pay a coach) over a mere state school

One of their posters said SEFCU will always be a “gym” no matter how it’s improved. LCC plays in a conference where all of the on campus facilities are smaller than ours...many are considerably smaller.

Really just because the Monmouth arena is newer, also the big donor was the founder of Hess and his son is still the CEO of the company. The rest of the MAAC arenas aren't anything special.

One of their posters said SEFCU will always be a gym no matter how its improved. LCC plays in a conference where all of the on campus facilities are smaller than ours...many are considerably smaller.

. Additionally, when Siena goes on the road and plays in those other gyms, attendance is not very good. I believe attendance was around 800-900 last year at Niagara, and 1400 at Canisius. In fact last year when they played at St. Bonaventure, for the coveted Franciscan Cup attendance was 3859. And they traveled all the way to Leigh University in Pennsylvania last month to play in front of a whooping crowd of 767. Edited by PurpleHoops

Really just because the Monmouth arena is newer, also the big donor was the founder of Hess and his son is still the CEO of the company. The rest of the MAAC arenas aren't anything special.

And it's still smaller than SEFCU. Capacity listed at 4100.