UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

[MBB] Game #17: 1/6/18 - 1:00pm - @ New Hampshire

I keep saying our offensive has not been that good ...I keep getting told it is .

Need to open things up . Run more . Move in transition . Don't walk the ball up the court .

• Like 1

Low effort level again. I'm amazed that a Will Brown coached team is giving this type of effort AGAIN. Nichols looks like he doesn't even want to play. I'm sure he does but his body language is horrible right now.

How does a team turn off their rebounding skills? Sigh. Not an entertaining game to watch... no passion.

Edited by MRSGDG

Just tuned in....thought the game was at 2....duuuuh. UA looks like they hit the buffet hard around noon time. WatchingJMU vs NDSU

Nichols 3-13 and keeps firing...

Who else should be chucking up the ball? Not like we have any offensive beasts just sitting in the wings. Team as a whole is just not doing it. Where is Travis in this game? And we have missed 8 fts. We are also not hitting "and 1" or put backs. No clue the solution..

Edited by MRSGDG
  • Like 1

I remember Doc being so pissed off at a string of defensive efforts that he banned shooting in practice, focusing on rotations and rebounding. If you even thought about mimicking a shot, he made you run.

This team needs that...right after this game. Enough of this shyte. The collective effort is abysmal

• Like 1

What had happened to this team... 2 weeks ago they threatening to hang an l on Louisville...