UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] AE Tourney Game #1: 3/3/18 - 7:00pm - vs Stony Brook

Eli

Not sure any of us really knows what happens in practice but it's not always rainbows and butterflies.

To me, Nichols sat his freshman year without playing and didn't complain. His sophmore year, he came back from a difficult family time to set a program point record and lead his team to the championship game. In terms of academics and off the court community activity you couldn't ask for much more from a kid. Right or wrong, I'll be giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Dane Pound
  • Like 8

No idea what happened. He might be taking it personally that Costa would start and he would sit instead of going small and moving Joe to the 3?

Who knows what goes on through his head. He is a great talent and I hope it's just emotions. Every now and then everyone needs some sense kicked into them. I know I do.

There are three sides to every story. I am sure it will all work out and David will be heavily relied on as our season finishes up.

I don't disagree with CB too much but I don't always agree when he goes to the media with stuff like this. We only hear his side of what happened and it opens up some unknown specifics as to what went on. I wish he would keep things like this in house.

I don't disagree with CB too much but I don't always agree when he goes to the media with stuff like this. We only hear his side of what happened and it opens up some unknown specifics as to what went on. I wish he would keep things like this in house.

Couldnt have said it any better

Alright, it's go-time for real now. Have half a week to prepare for SB, hopefully Charles is ready to go. He was jumping up and down today after that dunk by Foster so that's a promising sign.

Hopefully the bench (Foster, Conway, Costa) shows up like they did against Bing. Let's do dis!

• Like 1

When a reporter sees Nicholls and Charles having a discussion in the hall while the team is practicing questions are asked.

CB didn't make a big deal about it, he said Nicholls had been kicked out of practice and that he had done it to Jamar Wilson numerous times so it not a big deal.

We on the board started speculating and making non evidential judgements.

It shouldn't be a big deal unless Nichols got suspended from the team which I don't think happened.

If we can get by Stony, I like our chances avoiding a trip up to Vermont in the semis.

Not sold on either UMBC or Hartford

I agree...I can see both lose. Lowell just put up a 92 spot on UNH.

Didn't realize Lowell has the #1 offense in the conference statistically. I wouldn't want to be going against Thomas in what could be his last game.

Not sure any of us really knows what happens in practice but it's not always rainbows and butterflies.

To me, Nichols sat his freshman year without playing and didn't complain. His sophmore year, he came back from a difficult family time to set a program point record and lead his team to the championship game. In terms of academics and off the court community activity you couldn't ask for much more from a kid. Right or wrong, I'll be giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Agreed, we don't know what happened. That said, in general, i think this team is better when Cremo and Charles are the primary scorers and Nichols stays in "the box" and plays under control. i think that puts Nichols in a tough situation because he was a primary scorer last year.